ron nx

Jun 22, 2020
Windows display even after the scene with matt getting blowjob from lauren and Jacky pleasuring herself, what should I do next? Matt is not coming on during the date

Kayzee12

Jun 11, 2018
Why is the progress / hint system so absolute shit?? I've been repeatedly playing the same election events for literally months ingame.. the only 3 active events are all related to school elections. I've help them with posters, 500$ every week including agent diaz and i get the same bathroom stall shit every monday.. Even made Lauren suck off the entire school even though I hate NTR.. What, Am I supposed to get her school influence to 100 or sumthing?? this is fucking ridiculous.

Mstr Sinner

Dec 28, 2023
Even made Lauren suck off the entire school even though I hate NTR..
Riiiiight.... You hate NTR.... ;)

At the start of the election campaign it said you had to go back on a Friday morning if you want to trigger the election. You can start the actual election on any Friday morning. Pretty simple. NTR was never required for you to complete it.

Just make sure Lauren is in the lead before you start it. Otherwise you'll get more of that stuff you hate so much. Unless you're sitting on $4,000 in game.

Reactions: doccop63

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Riiiiight.... You hate NTR.... ;)

At the start of the election campaign it said you had to go back on a Friday morning if you want to trigger the election. You can start the actual election on any Friday morning. Pretty simple. NTR was never required for you to complete it.

Just make sure Lauren is in the lead before you start it. Otherwise you'll get more of that stuff you hate so much. Unless you're sitting on $4,000 in game.
I can't understand why no one bothers to get the walkthrough pdf when they get stuck. :rolleyes:

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
The walkthrough hasn't been updated yet. The latest one posted is still Walkthrough 0.8_V4b.
I understand, if you're progressing to a point beyond Jacky's visit to the prison or the MC's encounter with Cami in the living room but several questions have come up about the school election and that's way before the prison or Cami event. :unsure:
The updated walkthrough stoppage only affects the last 2 updates, not something that happens earlier in the game.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I understand, if you're progressing to a point beyond Jacky's visit to the prison or the MC's encounter with Cami in the living room but several questions have come up about the school election and that's way before the prison or Cami event. :unsure:
The updated walkthrough stoppage only affects the last 2 updates, not something that happens earlier in the game.
Understood. I was referring to these events on the Loyalty and NTR routes respectfully:
1713958489231.png 1713958489231.png

Reactions: doccop63

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Understood. I was referring to these events on the Loyalty and NTR routes respectfully:
View attachment 3570141 View attachment 3570141
Yeah, I figured as much. That's why I had to clarify my earlier comment. Too many comments refer to the election and the Smart thing to do is just DL the pdf. It covers everything up to the routes that you posted here. As I've said in an earlier post, for Some people (obviously not you), common sense Ain't so common.

Mstr Sinner

Dec 28, 2023
Hi, I cant complete the let it ride, let back in and window display event and I dont know why. Here is my save file
Same issue cant complete these 3 events
Me neither.
Same questions have been answered nearly a dozen times already by the devs.

Cliff Notes:
1. If you have Multi-Mod installed, uninstall it, it can break your game. It's an Unofficial Fan-Made mod, and it isn't even for this Alpha version. 95 is responsible for having it there. Not the Devs.

2. Some missions are only available on either Loyalty Path or NTR path. There is a known bug with the Alpha currently where the in-game guide isn't flagging which path the player is on for the most recent quests.

Let Back In = Loyalty

Window Display = NTR

Let it Ride -
Edited:
Just loaded up a save file and checked the hint. Has to be on a weekday night. I tried it on a Monday night and it worked. Have to go to Lauren's room. You'll see the attached Image when the quest triggers. Should work for you unless your game is bugged (Normally happens from Unofficial Walkthrough Mod).
This is a neutral quest and works for both Loyalty/NTR.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: strenif

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
I will post the updated walkthur for this release when WillTylor lets me know it is ok to do so. IMHO while the alpha was reasonable stable, it was not complete. It should not have been posted as it was meant for testing.

But I can't make people read or use the walkthur that I have put together.

Note the walkthur is only for the Loyalty route. Perhaps someone would like to create the NTR walkthru, if so, have at it.

ART2024

Apr 3, 2024
Same questions have been answered nearly a dozen times already by the devs.

Cliff Notes:
1. If you have Multi-Mod installed, uninstall it, it can break your game. It's an Unofficial Fan-Made mod, and it isn't even for this Alpha version. 95 is responsible for having it there. Not the Devs.

2. Some missions are only available on either Loyalty Path or NTR path. There is a known bug with the Alpha currently where the in-game guide isn't flagging which path the player is on for the most recent quests.

Let Back In = Loyalty

Window Display = NTR

Let it Ride - This mission is a bit tricky to trigger. I think the way I got it done was going to Lauren's room on a Saturday evening...? Can't remember. But admittedly took me a while to figure it out. So don't feel frustrated if you don't get it right away. If you feel like scrolling through previous posts you'll see the question has been answered multiple times.
Nope...... Let it Ride ..... going to Lauren's room on a Saturday evening dont work on NTR route.... Just sister fucking Matt.... no ending to the event.......

Mstr Sinner

Dec 28, 2023
Nope...... Let it Ride ..... going to Lauren's room on a Saturday evening dont work on NTR route.... Just sister fucking Matt.... no ending to the event.......
Meant to say Night time. My bad.

Just loaded up a save file and checked the hint. Has to be on a weekday night. I tried it on a Monday night and it worked. Have to go to Lauren's room. You'll see the attached Image when the quest triggers. And I'm for sure on NTR route so should work for you unless your game is bugged (Normally happens from Unofficial Walkthrough Mod).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tim_ato

Jul 17, 2022
I saw that this had a new update. I called in sick from work and played all the new content. I came five times.

What makes this game so good:
1. The incest is explicit. That is, the characters outright state that what they're doing is incest.
2. The incest is taken seriously. That is, the characters aren't (always) casual about the incest that's commited.
3. The incest is the main focus. That is, there aren't a boatload of non-family chicks to bang, which would turn the MC into simply a horndog not bothered by incest.
4. The tabooness of the incest is stated as being a turn-on for the characters.
5. There's a specific goal that the MC is motivated by. He's not just trying to bed some chicks; he wants to be the man of the house.

What keeps this game from being perfect:
1. I've reached the end of the content.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I saw that this had a new update. I called in sick from work and played all the new content. I came five times.

What makes this game so good:
1. The incest is explicit. That is, the characters outright state that what they're doing is incest.
2. The incest is taken seriously. That is, the characters aren't (always) casual about the incest that's commited.
3. The incest is the main focus. That is, there aren't a boatload of non-family chicks to bang, which would turn the MC into simply a horndog not bothered by incest.
4. The tabooness of the incest is stated as being a turn-on for the characters.
5. There's a specific goal that the MC is motivated by. He's not just trying to bed some chicks; he wants to be the man of the house.

What keeps this game from being perfect:
1. I've reached the end of the content.
Hey, I couldn't tell from your post, but do you like incest?

:HideThePain:

3.50 star(s) 106 Votes