strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Recall it's Jackies sister and niece we're talking about so they are part of the family. And since when has the mob been picky about collecting a debt?
I agree it's not needed in the story, just musing at the possibility's.

If they do not end up on the mobs radar then the question becomes how is Ryan going to hook them into his harem? Mandy has already gotten started with being 'internet famous' but what about her mom?

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
ETA: not anytime soon. If the progress bar on his Patreon page is correct, it will be a long while. It's currently at 3%.

Reactions: bosa43

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Just wanted to let you all know that I'm still here and working hard. Renders are rendering, Scripts are being written, code is being implemented, failing, implemented again, failing again, and finally firing up the game with a shit ton of bugs to work out. But we're making progress! As always, I'm super excited about the content that is coming out. If you're a BFF and above check my next post about a new character, and tell us which version of her you like best.

Thanks to all of my supporters. I love making this game for myself and especially for you!

Will Tylor

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Seriously - what lets a game designer make such an ugly face like the mom's face? I mean, the body is fine, but skin and especially face are almost able to make me go blind. :sick:
Thank God the younger sister is halfway cute and the older sister is quite beautiful. And the story so far seems to be above average. But the mom's face? Really... But I really like the music! (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: JTsmoothhands

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
I'm so glad you are not the one making the decisions for the games design. Jackie is hot just the way she is.
Seriously - what lets a game designer make such an ugly face like the mom's face? I mean, the body is fine, but skin and especially face are almost able to make me go blind. :sick:
Thank God the younger sister is halfway cute and the older sister is quite beautiful. And the story so far seems to be above average. But the mom's face? Really... But I really like the music! (y)

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Agreed. I like Jackies Design.
MILFs can be tricky to get to look hot and not look 24 and I think the dev has done well with Jackie.
WillT has been posting teasers of Mandy's mom this week and she's just as hot.

Reactions: Mt PewPew

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
We agree to disgree then, I guess. But that's fine, tastes are different. I just wanted to show exactly that.

3.50 star(s) 105 Votes