Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
I got a question on my mind, sorry if thats already been answered or even planned yet (im supporting on Subscribestar but limited time at the moment to follow everything about the game)

Now the question, is there a chance that Lauren or Sidney can work the same Job as the mother? The stripping I mean, maybe they all have to get together to pay off a chunk of the debt? And of course interact with each other? To cut it short, whore it out on stage, lesbian incest style?

And also, while definitely not my regular fetish, I somehow really want to whore out those two sisters. Guess it helps that I dont self identify with characters, I just want to see some sexy/depraved stuff. But probably best avoidable for people that dont act like that.

Reactions: Koronak

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Just in case anyone is curious (I was)...

Update Version 0.04
59% complete
I just updated this to more accurately reflect where the update progress is. It now says 79% ;)
we have to wait at least one month too, wow its too slow :(
I too get frustrated at how long an update takes. Ideally I’ll be able to get a nice rig soon. By far the biggest bottle neck in the update process is how long the renders take. Having to work a full time job doesn’t help either, but hopefully a step at a time, I’ll be able to find ways to increase my efficiency.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
One thing I particularly enjoy about this game is that there's hints that the females in the family are attracted to each other as well. Your sister does not think it's THAT out of character that she'd grope her sister at night. I hope that keeps getting built upon, it really relieves any anxiety one might have about potentially destroying the family structure through jealousy or broken hearts. Game's a lot more of a good time if you can believe that some day everyone can happily enjoy a nice family orgy.

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

I'm getting excited to release version 0.04! I'm almost done with the renders, the script is pretty far along. It's not going to be long! There will be several changes to the game that have been requested by the fans, and I'm really excited about them. I really appreciate the input we've received from you, and the game is going to be that much better because you all have some great ideas!

We'll be changing the navigation to an actual top down map of the house, no more having the MC's bedroom jumping around to the room slot you're in. I also think it makes it a little more immersive to be able to visualize their house. The hint system will also be simpler and easier to understand. It will all be on the phone, and hopefully it will alleviate some of the frustration, and lesson the grind a bit. As the game progresses, more events should fill in the gaps and help make the grind feel less tedious too.
This update will introduce a new character, and actually have some pretty good playable content for said character. I should also mention that this update is for the Sidney fans. Some really good content coming for her, and some good content with Jacky too. Sorry to the Lauren fans, I don't have any content planned for her in this update.

As always, thank D.S.-sama if you get a chance, He's putting in a lot of hard work into this update, and Thanks to all of my supporters! I know the updates are slower on this game than a lot of the games out there, so I really appreciate those that are sticking with me and contributing to the development of this game. I'm giving it every spare minute I have, and I'm still loving the process. My supporters can contact me any time, especially if you have suggestions of things I can be doing better.

Will Tylor

rate61

Dec 9, 2017
Any Android version? Please
Here is my android port for A Family Venture v0.05b - Updated (25.03.2020)

Compressed by reducing image,video quality slightly.

- Updated to v0.05b
- Updated to Xmas version
- Updated to v0.04e
- Bugfix (Check this post)
- Updated to v0.04d
- Updated to v0.04c
- Updated to v0.04b
- Phone interface improvements

If you encounter any bug or issue, please let me know.

Last edited:

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
rate61 Awesome! Thanks so much for sharing that with us. We've attempted to port the game to Android, but it hasn't worked out so well. Do you mind if I request that your port gets added to the OP?

3.50 star(s) 105 Votes