VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Fantasy Life [v0.1] [HeritoGames]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Is this Honey Select? I don't usually like that, but damn these models look amazing!

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Nothing we havent seen in other games but i really like these models so i hope for more content before it gets abandoned.

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
This is another new game that seems to have problems with gender identification.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
Here is the Italian translation
of A Fantasy Life [v0.1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di A Fantasy Life [v0.1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Last edited:
Reactions: Creitor

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Will you be able to keep your sanity or will you become part of the corruption?

>Kinetic novel tag

So do I have a choice or not? :mad:
I have deduced from his patreon page that the elections come later. At least it says that there is a minimum one path for each LI (5) and "others" in indefinite number. If there are multiple paths you have to be able to choose something at some point I guess.

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
I have deduced from his patreon page that the elections come later. At least it says that there is a minimum one path for each LI (5) and "others" in indefinite number. If there are multiple paths you have to be able to choose something at some point I guess.
Thank you sir. You deserve a medal for doing the dirty work I was to lazy to do. But alas I was too lazy to get an actual medal so you get a digital like instead.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
It's A pity the only female character I´m interested with is a slutty woman (stepmother)

No my cup of tea.

I´m out.

All the best for your game, Dev.

Greetings

Reactions: Creitor

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Not sure why they are converting character names to strings... But that is messing with the translation.
There were a few instances they swapped %(a)s with %(s)s
Changed things around like %(a)s to [a], refreshed the translation script with the differences, then copy paste.

English could use some work, especially with he/she him/her etc, however it was legible. I don't feel like revising the script :whistle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes