VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Fantasy Life [v0.1] [HeritoGames]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
As Blaskyau said above the ntr needs to be avoidable to the point it does not happen at all.... not like so many others lately that promise its avoidable yet then say well it happens you just do not see it. it needs to be set up in a way that it is 100% stopped and never happens at all. I have played a few and hate surprises its the fastest way to make a player hit close and never open the game again. I understand some people like it and it think its great devs can cater to both sides of the ntr crowd even though it makes a little more work in the end.
I think it's too late for Hanna, she's either got a secret boy toy or she is working hard for the money :rolleyes:

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
And we have another Dev trying to mix 2 tags that are for totally different audiences and if I am honest I already expected that because almost every Dev whose first language is Spanish does that.

Kalléo

Aug 8, 2018
As Blaskyau said above the ntr needs to be avoidable to the point it does not happen at all.... not like so many others lately that promise its avoidable yet then say well it happens you just do not see it. it needs to be set up in a way that it is 100% stopped and never happens at all. I have played a few and hate surprises its the fastest way to make a player hit close and never open the game again. I understand some people like it and it think its great devs can cater to both sides of the ntr crowd even though it makes a little more work in the end.
Exactly my thought I agree with you I don't often play ntr game only when they are avoidable and most Devs just skip to the frame after the ntr scene and say well it did happen you just disabled ntr so you didn't see it. If you gonna make an avoidable ntr path atleast make it have a bit of background to it and not just a choice to peek on them have sex or not that's not an avoidable ntr path in my opinion.

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
Yes, there will be ntr, but it will be avoidable.
I KNEW IT! :ROFLMAO:

I played this game when it launch and even without the tags I knew it was gonna be a cuckold game, has all the clichés of NTR. Like for example how passive the MC was with his girlfriend, you just know that she is going to get fucked by someone else before the MC can even reach second base. Or how the MC it’s so reluctant to the advances of the aunt, she is going to get satisfied elsewhere. And the MOTHER IS ALREADY fucking some random dude.

Also, what’s up with Hispanics developers and NTR? Must be something in the water, somebody should check.:unsure:

Anyway, this game will probably never amount to much but, good luck I guess… I predict the game being abandoned after 4 or 5 updates (Any bets?) but hope I’m wrong.:whistle:

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
A dream that basically never works out for a Dev.
A few try to pull it off but it's hard as they are pulling opposite directions.
He who chases two hares, catches none.

Now if the dev is really passionate about writing such things it can work but if it's the mercenary approach yeah it fails hard as it takes real effort to see decent results.

They are new so I'd like to give them a chance to show off what they can do.

Daff3wwf

Aug 27, 2020
good thing you put a A in front of your title or you would of got a lawsuit from Nintendo and Level 5

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
I KNEW IT! :ROFLMAO:

I played this game when it launch and even without the tags I knew it was gonna be a cuckold game, has all the clichés of NTR. Like for example how passive the MC was with his girlfriend, you just know that she is going to get fucked by someone else before the MC can even reach second base. Or how the MC it’s so reluctant to the advances of the aunt, she is going to get satisfied elsewhere. And the MOTHER IS ALREADY fucking some random dude.

Also, what’s up with Hispanics developers and NTR? Must be something in the water, somebody should check.:unsure:

Anyway, this game will probably never amount to much but, good luck I guess… I predict the game being abandoned after 4 or 5 updates (Any bets?) but hope I’m wrong.:whistle:
Hi acondo,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: acondo

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
Just a quick tip to the dev. You stated that you will have both harem and ntr avoidable in this game. You should put that in the dev notes so people don't feel like they are being tricked. Just say those are future tags. Although you have probably already ruined the mom for alot if harem players. Most harem players don't like seeing what the mom did and then when the guy stated that he hated her kids, she just went on like it was no big deal. Kinda makes her look really bad in some people's eyes. I personally am not a fan of ntr but if it's avoidable in a game I'll still try it, but it has to be avoidable not skipable (big difference) I'll try your game again after the next few updates but so far it's not looking like it will be for me. If not oh well, you can't please everyone. But do think about who your target audience is. It's hard to pull off a harem/ntr mix that works. So you will lose alot of support. Either one side or the other, as both want their specific kink to be prominent. If your game does fall into my favor then you will get a supporter on your patreon. Good luck

Jan 7, 2021
....Well it´s a start isnt it.
Only time will tell if you succeed but i will be eagerly waiting for that time.

But holy sheit...6 years and only at kiss on the cheek, think most people will go Anna route ASAP or perhaps GF emo sister ke ke ke!
Definitely the little sister :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: girdeyordo

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Not sure why they are converting character names to strings... But that is messing with the translation.
There were a few instances they swapped %(a)s with %(s)s
Changed things around like %(a)s to [a], refreshed the translation script with the differences, then copy paste.

English could use some work, especially with he/she him/her etc, however it was legible. I don't feel like revising the script :whistle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Llamar a Mandy??? LOL.

Man, i think this HS2 default MC is even worse than the HS1 dude. HS1 guy was just some average joe. HS2 MC is some emo edgy kid.

Reactions: masterdragonson
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes