cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What exactly is the point of the see through spell?. Is it just to be a perverted Father, or does the spell also manipulate the girls minds?. Like to see the Father go Evil, but alternatively "bless them" in the biblical sense. "evil grin". The Story is pure Fire. I must admit though I am a sucker for corruption not Harem building per se. Still Corrupting of the MC even the Nuns too is a fun and wicked concept.
perv priest.

Reactions: Xabior and JaszMan

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
What exactly is the point of the see through spell?. Is it just to be a perverted Father, or does the spell also manipulate the girls minds?. Like to see the Father go Evil, but alternatively "bless them" in the biblical sense. "evil grin". The Story is pure Fire. I must admit though I am a sucker for corruption not Harem building per se. Still Corrupting of the MC even the Nuns too is a fun and wicked concept.
It allows them to see through objects. The MC stumbles across it and uses it to peek through women's clothes. Jehannes uses it a few times in the Vatican to peek through doors and see what's on the other side before she attacks.

At one point Inquisitor Martine asks her "How many (on the other side)?", Jehannes casts a transparency spell, peeks into the room and holds up 4 fingers before she teleports in.

So the spell itself is just a tool. It can be used for Good or Evil. Like a hammer.

The memory spell allows them to peek into another persons mind and share memories.

Reactions: Athh and JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
It allows them to see through objects. The MC stumbles across it and uses it to peek through women's clothes. Jehannes uses it a few times in the Vatican to peek through doors and see what's on the other side before she attacks.

At one point Inquisitor Martine asks her "How many (on the other side)?", Jehannes casts a transparency spell, peeks into the room and holds up 4 fingers before she teleports in.

So the spell itself is just a tool. It can be used for Good or Evil. Like a hammer.

The memory spell allows them to peek into another persons mind and share memories.
I knew there had to be something. Makes sense now.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Those who have seen my posts on other games, they should know that I like to make guesses as to what will eventually happen. And then see how close or far I am. I in no way am telling the Dev how to write his or her game.
With that said. I have an idea that Sister Bernadette has tried to set everything up so that the MC becomes the new Pope. I could be way off base with this, but it is a feeling I have. Let's see how far off I am! Keep up the great work, Pixieblink!

Reactions: Pixieblink

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Those who have seen my posts on other games, they should know that I like to make guesses as to what will eventually happen. And then see how close or far I am. I in no way am telling the Dev how to write his or her game.
With that said. I have an idea that Sister Bernadette has tried to set everything up so that the MC becomes the new Pope. I could be way off base with this, but it is a feeling I have. Let's see how far off I am! Keep up the great work, Pixieblink!
No need to tread lightly here, I enjoy reading posts pertaining to future plot twists.

Until the game is completed...
I can neither confirm or deny. :LOL:

Reactions: Talmadge
Aug 13, 2018
Thank you for this great game and regular updates. I love the story and the action. Do you know when you will drop the fix for the uncensored version?

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Thank you for this great game and regular updates. I love the story and the action. Do you know when you will drop the fix for the uncensored version?
Uh, sure. Tomorrow?
Little tied up right now with the new release for GTH (just putting the final touches on it now.)
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-fathers-sins-going-to-hell-ch-2-public-pixieblink.168299/

I'll take care of it right after I send the new "Going to Hell" out for proofreading.

Glad you're enjoying the game. And thanks for reminding me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Larrydalobster8300
Aug 13, 2018

mpekas

Jul 2, 2017
You got a typo here:

day20.rpy:
if sadie_misericordiae is False:

The variable should be 'sadie_misericordae'

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
You got a typo here:

day20.rpy:
if sadie_misericordiae is False:

The variable should be 'sadie_misericordae'
Thanks for pointing it out.
I'll be sure and fix it in the next update.

Hope you're enjoying the game.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
^bad dev due giving us angry sadie.
Okay, I checked it, double checked and and tested it out in-game.
There WAS an issue at one point, but it had already been fixed.

No matter what you do Sadie is upset at you. After all, you did cause her mother to be tortured and murdered.

Sadie's response varies slightly depending on if you swore her into the sisterhood or not.

Apr 29, 2021
I think it's time to open this up a bit. Where would you guys like to see the story go next?
Something intelligent and constructive please? That fits with the story so far.

The MC jumping into an x-wing fighter and blowing up the Death Star would hardly be fitting.

Would the guy with the huge foot fetish PLEASE not tell me that the MC needs to sniff all the women's shoes in the bunker? Again? I heard you the first 7 times and still don't think it's a good idea. :cautious:
Don't know if you are still taking suggestions or not as kinda saw this late, if you do then probably I will say would really wanna see MC get into action real quick, especially with the precious hammer he's gonna go for. The build-up till this point has been fantastic but probably I reckon if it their bunker training gets stretched too long, might slightly frustrate the rhythm of the plot. You have done impressive with the narration so far so I do know you are aware of your stuff which makes it interesting where you are gonna take this forward to, starting with chapter 22 itself as the wheels definitely had turned in chapter 21, which sure will have consequences to spice up the story, particularly in the combat part. Dunno how constructive/intelligent my suggestion was lol but yea that is the only suggestion I have, rest feels perfectly authentic with narration and theme of the plot which really makes it a high-ranked AVN in the thriller genre in my opinion at least.

Thanks for reading Dev, best wishes for ahead:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Pixieblink
4.20 star(s) 56 Votes