Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Yeah that is what I don't get I swore her to Sororo Misericordae, so she could stay and did not choose to send her away.
now it is as if I had send her to the hospital and not kept her.
If you chose to swear her in, Sadie wakes up in the bunker and goes and cuts her hair off. Tilly finds her in the bathroom.
If you didn't swear her in, Sadie goes to the hospital and returns with her hair whacked off.

Either way she returns. The difference is going to be how much she hates the MC or eventually makes peace with him

Reactions: xapican

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
If you chose to swear her in, Sadie wakes up in the bunker and goes and cuts her hair off. Tilly finds her in the bathroom.
If you didn't swear her in, Sadie goes to the hospital and returns with her hair whacked off.

Either way she returns. The difference is going to be how much she hates the MC or eventually makes peace with him
She says I CHOSE to send her to the hospital, but I left her with the medicus. So it sounds like she's got the wrong idea.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
She says I CHOSE to send her to the hospital, but I left her with the medicus. So it sounds like she's got the wrong idea.
I, too, swore her into the Sisterhood, and got the hospital route. Used the Console option and amended "sadie_misericordae" variable to True and replayed that section and got the Ssterhood route.
Don't kwo what happened the initial variable in the save files (or persistent file).
for those who are not so good at Using the Console, if you go back to a save (where Maddy and you are picked up by Celine from the Penthouse) and replay you get the correct Dialoge and Saddie isn't soo Pissed.
Meaning you get the Sisterhood Route.:cool:

Marvelous Update Pixieblink (I'll vouch for cookies for ya fear not ! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )

Reactions: Pixieblink

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
for those who are not so good at Using the Console, if you go back to a save (where Maddy and you are picked up by Celine from the Penthouse) and replay you get the correct Dialoge and Saddie isn't soo Pissed.
Meaning you get the Sisterhood Route.:cool:

Marvelous Update Pixieblink (I'll vouch for cookies for ya fear not ! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )
Uh, thanks.
Glad you're enjoying it.

Is there a problem with the variables? Or the way they're handled?

The plan was always for Sadie to show up in the bunker. If you chose to send her to the hospital she hates your guts. But either way she was going to show up at the bunker and train with the rest of the team.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Uh, thanks.
Glad you're enjoying it.

The plan was always for Sadie to show up in the bunker. If you chose to send her to the hospital she hates your guts. But either way she was going to show up at the bunker and train with the rest of the team.
People are saying she's hating their guts when they didn't send her to the hospital.

Reactions: c3p0

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Uh, thanks.
Glad you're enjoying it.

If you played from Update to Update like me and the other guy's This update takes it like you send Saddie to the Hospital (don't sincronize with the old Save, or don't take over the variable "sadie_misericordiae = True" if this was a problem back in february or it is a new one I don't know.
the workaround is to play all over again In this version, then it works.
all I can offer is to share an old Save after the choice ( I opt for keeping her with us) since I already saved the new update the persistent file is meaning less
Edit: TigerWolfe exactly thank's (I suck at explaining sometimes)

Reactions: TigerWolfe

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
If you played from Update to Update like me and the other guy's This update takes it like you send Saddie to the Hospital (don't sincronize with the old Save, or don't take over the variable "sadie_misericordiae = True" if this was a problem back in february or it is a new one I don't know.
the workaround is to play all over again In this version, then it works.
all I can offer is to share an old Save after the choice ( I opt for keeping her with us) since I already saved the new update the persistent file is meaning less
Edit: TigerWolfe exactly thank's (I suck at explaining sometimes)
Ah, yeah. That would make sense. Thanks for pointing it out.

Honestly I was going to split the game into Sadie Good/Evil, which would have been cool.
But then I remembered she was part of the Trinity (MC, Maddy & Sadie) that's going to save the world

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Honestly I was going to split the game into Sadie Good/Evil, which would have been cool.
Not a Bad Idea, if Saddie = Evil then you allways can bring Jehanes in to help to save the world or someone else from players choice the only thing is that that would be a lot of more work and planning. Kudos I loved the Idea
If you ask me It turns out that in the complementary game you can Update bit for bit the lewd scenes with almost every character, so a quite clever choice, I was a bit sceptical at first, but yeah you nailed it ! exelent !

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I DID swear her in and now she hates mc with all her guts.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I DID swear her in and now she hates mc with all her guts.
There is hatred... and then there is HATRED. That unquenchable rage from deep within the soul.

Don't worry, she just (lower case) hates you right now.
You did after all inadvertently cause her mother's brutal torture and death. While she watched.
You didn't really expect her to be cool with it, did you?

And we all know how women can hold a grudge. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There is hatred... and then there is HATRED. That unquenchable rage from deep within the soul.

Don't worry, she just (lower case) hates you right now.
You did after all inadvertently cause her mother's brutal torture and death. While she watched.
You didn't really expect her to be cool with it, did you?

And we all know how women can hold a grudge. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
well that confirms my assumption.

Apr 29, 2021
Holy shit, she's REAL!? I thought it was just a cool .duf model I bought for the game? It wasn't even a celebrity knock off deal, just a character that I tweaked and added bun hair.

I doubt any of his characters portray actual people.

Wow.

At first I was thinking "yeah, sort of..."
And then I found the second photo.

Hey, if Netflix ever decides to turn AFAS into a real movie I think we've found the actress that should play Maddy.
When she turns 40.

She's fucking hot btw.
View attachment 2860208 View attachment 2860147
This is how you know the game is inching itself to reality, this game continues to surprise, didn't see that one coming

So either this is a coincidence or the lady who walks the grey is controlling Pixieblink to pull the strings, lol the second explanation is more interesting.

Another great update though, actually had to wait until the new chapter was released here, to talk about the rise of Sadie as it would have been early spoilers for people; seeing Sadie though brought the thought of how it will change MC, think he'll definitely be more resilient mentally when they pass this blip. Equally interesting times lie ahead for MC, when he gets his weapon, already imagining him as Thor lol. Though think that part of the story is still quite some updates far, patience is indeed a virtue in this case as it is really hard to resist the temptation of knowing how the story moves ahead. Think will have to suffice with theory-crafting and trusting the process of development of this epic thriller!

Thanks for reading Dev, best wishes for ahead:)

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
So, going into the whole:
There is hatred... and then there is HATRED
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Played the game where I saved Sadie, but I've seen the sadie_misericordiae=FALSE path. After I enable the console (in \renpy\common\00cosole.rpy and change config.console to True) and set the sadie_misericordiae to true (shift+o in game then enter "sadie_misericordiae=True" without the "") I seen the "right" path.
For whatever reason the variable was set to false. Attached is the "buggy" save game.

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes