moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Spanish Translation updated / Traducción al español actualizada - Chapter_30-Public

*** UPDATED POST: 2024-JUN-23 ***

Traducción al español - Chapter_30

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original, y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo si os pregunta. Debería arrancar ya en español. En el menú Preferencias aparecerá una opción de cambio de idioma.

---
Spanish translation - Chapter_30

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked. The game then will always be launched in Spanish. A switch language option will appear in the Preferences menu.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AFathersSins-CH30
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
AFathersSins-CH30
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Thanks for the torrent share.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bitsybobs3

Banned Member

Formerly 'Smonajikeca'
Aug 7, 2021
Is the dev seriously thinking people would spend money on a Patreon subscrition just look a this crap of a render without the watermark?
I really think is only embarrasing him/hersself with this dunb ass comercial strategy :) A Father's Sin.png

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice updates but still quite short even it was 2 in 1, plenty of funnies and flashbacks and cliffhanger (i have my suspicions who is coming to bunker).

Pixieblink

you accomplished something weird, 1 city is named right but other is named wrong.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
nice updates but still quite short even it was 2 in 1, plenty of funnies and flashbacks and cliffhanger (i have my suspicions who is coming to bunker).

Pixieblink

you accomplished something weird, 1 city is named right but other is named wrong.

?

Ah. Bucarest should be BUCHAREST.

Thanks for pointing it out, I'll be sure and fix that in the next release.
Which is July 2, 2024.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Banned Member

Formerly 'Smonajikeca'
Aug 7, 2021
Ultimately it is entirely up to you, but why did you post what you post as you don't like like it?
Sorry fella but let tell you, i never said i don't like the AVN, the story is really good, but the renders and the lack of real good animations sucks and that's what the dev is trying to cash up, the next we will see is the dev triyng to seel the updates on Steam as DLCs.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Sorry fella but let tell you, i never said i don't like the AVN, the story is really good, but the renders and the lack of real good animations sucks and that's what the dev is trying to cash up, the next we will see is the dev triyng to seel the updates on Steam as DLCs.
Is the dev seriously thinking people would spend money on a Patreon subscrition just look a this crap of a render without the watermark?
So, then why you've written that? From my understanding this was you saying you don't like it. And nothing in that post show us otherwise, so...

Also dev's trying to earn money with their game, I don't see the negative point here. As we are pirates here and have guys that even crack games that have a Steam/Patreon or whatever safety guard in place, we aren't really that affected by ths. Same with the usually "this dev is a milker screams".

Also JFYI, the dev usually release an anti-nag patch here and if he don't just let him know that he has forgetten it (again).

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Twistty
4.20 star(s) 56 Votes