draxton

Dec 10, 2019
I don't know if it fits the planned story and plots, but given the global implications of the actions of the "baddies", maybe a non-Rome/Catholic organization/group (religious-based or not) could surface to lend a hand (an old alliance, understanding between groups, debt to be repaid) or to make a temporary alliance (and backstab later?)

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I don't know if it fits the planned story and plots, but given the global implications of the actions of the "baddies", maybe a non-Rome/Catholic organization/group (religious-based or not) could surface to lend a hand (an old alliance, understanding between groups, debt to be repaid) or to make a temporary alliance (and backstab later?)
Huh.

Now that's an interesting idea. :unsure:
Thanks for sharing it.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
another 10 mins play. :p
Yeah, this update only has about 10 minutes of game play because:

1- When I launch the game on steam this is going to be the end of part 1, hence the huge cliff-hanger at the end. Here on f95 and Patreon I will just keep adding to the original game instead of splitting the game into parts.

2- The fight scene is 2 minutes and 15 seconds long. It doesn't look like it was that much work, but tweaking things out so it would sync with the music was a BIG deal. And there were a LOT of animations in this update.

Just showing a couple of characters talking away isn't that hard, but trying to pull action scenes (in Renp'y) is a lot tougher than it looks.

Not to mention a 2 week release cycle - which is awfully short.

oh45

Jul 1, 2017
1- When I launch the game on steam this is going to be the end of part 1, hence the huge cliff-hanger at the end. Here on f95 and Patreon I will just keep adding to the original game instead of splitting the game into parts.
Just searched again, and unless you're using a different name for the game, I don't see it listed as coming to Steam.
I'll add it to my wish list once it's there, and expect to pony up when it goes live.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
you could goto monthly. :p

3 weeks works for talothral.
Yeah, I thought about it. Still am (thinking it over).
A 5 week release cycle (3 weeks for AFAS, 2 for Going to Hell) would be very do-able.

I don't know. Open to any suggestions. Could just leave it the way it is.
The game also packs in a lot (story wise) into each update with it arc'ing the way it does.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Just searched again, and unless you're using a different name for the game, I don't see it listed as coming to Steam.
I'll add it to my wish list once it's there, and expect to pony up when it goes live.
Haven't even submitted it yet. Going to list it as a... March 2024 release? Somewhere around there.
Some of the early parts of the game are kind of rough and could use a little re-rendering before I toss it up.

Glad you're enjoying the game, will be sure and post something here when it gets close.
And thanks. For the future Steam support.

Reactions: GGGanon

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Reading the posts above I actually already "fear" to post it:
I've made a quick Mod with choice recommendations based on jasad 's post from here + some more game settings

Aug. 17, 2023
Updated my Mod for the new game version Ch20
Oct. 10, 2023
Mod Ch20 should be compatible to the new game version Ch22
(no new choices)

Download Mod Ch20 (~1MB)
(compatible to the game version Ch21 and Ch22)
Pixeldrain -

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2689867 View attachment 2689868 View attachment 2689869 View attachment 2689870
Hey KoGa3! Any chance of an android port with integrated mod? Thanks!

Reactions: GoWFO

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
nag patch update?? what nag patch mean btw?
It means getting rid of the occasional screen that appears asking people to support the game.
The previous nag-patch still works, you can pick up a copy from the OP.

Reactions: jasad

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Loving this, but there is one bit that bugs me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My personal medical qualifications basically consist of giving away free breast exams.
I'm not a doctor, but I'll take a look. :cool:

Pretty sure teeth don't regrow. Break one and you have to get a crown. Get a tooth pulled, and it stays gone forever. If they did regrow I've paid my dentist a shit-ton of money for nothing.

I always thought nerve damage was permanent, but after reading your post and doing some research it seems you are right. Sort of? Though it is slightly... confusing. They can fix it. Sometimes? Not exactly sure.

Hey, Francine is a 3rd year medical student who never completed her studies. May have to integrate that into the story.

Glad you're enjoying the game. Share it with your friends.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
My personal medical qualifications basically consist of giving away free breast exams.
I'm not a doctor, but I'll take a look. :cool:

Pretty sure teeth don't regrow. Break one and you have to get a crown. Get a tooth pulled, and it stays gone forever. If they did regrow I've paid my dentist a shit-ton of money for nothing.

I always thought nerve damage was permanent, but after reading your post and doing some research it seems you are right. Sort of? Though it is slightly... confusing. They can fix it. Sometimes? Not exactly sure.

Hey, Francine is a 3rd year medical student who never completed her studies. May have to integrate that into the story.

Glad you're enjoying the game. Share it with your friends.
I am loving the game, it's got a feel of genuine story that I'm actually interested in, I don't care that it doesn't have much smut, I just wanna know what's gonna happen next. So good job, I'm writing my own story but it's probably years away from completion, tis hard to make something.

So yeah, teeth don't usually regrow, but there's various reasons for that and tooth enamel does repair, even though most sources say it doesn't, it's just so slow that it can't in any way keep up with the modern diet, sugar, wheat, poor calcium intake etc. So they say it doesn't regrow and can't be repaired but saliva itself is a part of the remineralization process, why do that if it can't do that at all.
Part of that is flouride too, it binds to teeth in place of calcium, hence making them harder, only it's harder so it's also more brittle, technically it works but at the expense of longevity and genuine repair that would happen otherwise.
I know for a fact they do regrow because I've had xrays before and years after finding 3 cavities in my teeth, I ignored everything my dentist said about needing to fill them (anasthetic literally doesn't work on me so... fillings = pain), and 7 years later one has disappeared, the other two are smaller than they were. I did pay a lot of attention to my teeth in that time, extra calcium and herbs that speed up bone regeneration etc. but point is, the process has been documented and I've experienced it reverse the damage first hand.
Yes though, a full tooth wouldn't regrow typically.
Lab grown organs are gonna be a thing soon though, from your own DNA no less. So in theory, if a healer can direct the body to heal in one spot, they could tell the body to regrow a tooth from scratch, they'd just need it to be inside a gum while it grows... no idea how that'd work really but it'd be an interesting exercise to figure out. Sharks do it all the time so I'm sure there's an explanation as to how.

The nerve damage thing is complex because most often people don't fully heal, no case is the same, just like no person is the same. Nerves rejoin and merge but often in totally random different places, so the one nerve strand that controlled your liver function is now just motor function for your left little toe or whatever. Silly example obv but the point is, everything gets rewired so sometimes it's just a major mess, some people can relearn everything from that place but, not always what happens.

Babies however have been documented regrowing entire sections of brain tissue after major brain damage, pretty much anything can fix itself, it just doesn't usually, but the physiological mechanism is there. Stem cells can become any cells. Had a friend grow back a finger joint, bone and all. Anything is possible.

I like the that idea of using her knowledge being incomplete, it'd be really cool if she at some point surprised herself and did something she didn't think could happen. Character growth moment!

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes