Khemara

Apr 29, 2024
Meh.. Steam carries Honey Select 2 DX and Dating my Daughter. As long as it's properly tagged they have no real issues with AVN's ANd lets note they have some of the early crappy ones in the store! (*grin*)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Meh.. Steam carries Honey Select 2 DX and Dating my Daughter. As long as it's properly tagged they have no real issues with AVN's ANd lets note they have some of the early crappy ones in the store! (*grin*)
are you sure that DMD is in there? Melody didn't get accepted due too young chars (dmd has too 2 of those) and other game got rejected cause it had high school girls.

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
Why hasn't anyone responded to question regarding updates for Chapters 29 and 30? :mad:
Been enjoying playing this game but no releases since April 10th.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why hasn't anyone responded to question regarding updates for Chapters 29 and 30? :mad:
Been enjoying playing this game but no releases since April 10th.
29 postponed to next month's update prolly as did going to hell.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
It's bad info, though. Chapter 30 was released to patrons 2 weeks ago. Not sure why the dev isn't updating this thread anymore
He said somthing about RL and from the post of one follower I asume it is a personal loss or something heavy, Pixie posted in the going to Hell thread somthing as well.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
He said somthing about RL and from the post of one follower I asume it is a personal loss or something heavy, Pixie posted in the going to Hell thread somthing as well.
Yeah, I'm aware, and that's why Going to Hell wasn't updated this past month. But he's back on track again so one of these days he could have 'leaked' A Father's Sins as usual. Welp, the fact is that there are 2 additional chapters since the game was last updated here.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: xapican

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Thanks for the info
:rolleyes:

AFAS:

Chapter 29's release was delayed by one week on Patreon from 6/2/24 to 6/10/24. Will be posted here... probably tomorrow.

Chapter 30 will be released as scheduled 7/2/24. Working on it right now. And things are really coming together nicely, story wise.

GTH:

This month's update was skipped. Or rather will be folded into next month's update, for an extra large one because I couldn't finish it up on time for the scheduled release date. Release will be 7/15/24.

I hope this clears everything up.
And yes. I am back on track and future releases will resume their regularly scheduled updates.

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
:rolleyes:

AFAS:

Chapter 29's release was delayed by one week on Patreon from 6/2/24 to 6/10/24. Will be posted here... probably tomorrow.

Chapter 30 will be released as scheduled 7/2/24. Working on it right now. And things are really coming together nicely, story wise.

GTH:

This month's update was skipped. Or rather will be folded into next month's update, for an extra large one because I couldn't finish it up on time for the scheduled release date. Release will be 7/15/24.

I hope this clears everything up.
And yes. I am back on track and future releases will resume their regularly scheduled updates.
Thank you for your response and the new release dates - put in my calendar.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pixieblink

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
A Father's Sins [Ch. 30] [Pixieblink] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,12 GB ]
- - - -

Mac [1,10 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
4.20 star(s) 56 Votes