hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Defender also flagged this latest version as a virus for me.
I wasn't in the mood and didnt feel like scanning and shit and just figured i'd get more content next time.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
For what I'm reading in several threads, Defender has got a recent liking of targeting almost every Renpy game out there. I'd bet both my hands 99.9% them are falses positives

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
For what I'm reading in several threads, Defender has got a recent liking of targeting almost every Renpy game out there. I'd bet both my hands 99.9% them are falses positives
Thanks for sharing that.
I would think so also. It isn't something new in renpy because I haven't updated it it about a year.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Reactions: Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
just wait and see how it will look when ai finally takes over this civilisation:WeSmart:
many people will die simplay because ai forbidden them to breathe due to air being overly polluted, or there werent right concentracions of bought licenced essential (microsoft, google..) gases in it:HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
good as always. waiting continue story im intrigued.
Thank you. For taking the time to drop some feedback.
You would be amazed how many times I feel like I'm groping around in the dark here.

Any and all suggestions to improve the game are always welcomed.

Reactions: hittermiss

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Any and all suggestions to improve the game are always welcomed.
I really don't have any suggestions like that, but It was a great update. The renders are of the same excellent quality as ever and the story is unfolding at a good pace, without feeling rushed or too slow. Relationship dynamics were interesting, both funny and sometimes sad as we got to know the sisters a bit better.
The scene where the Electus and Francince basically ignore an embarrassed Tilly was hilarious.
The back and forth between the Vatican and the Sanctuary was effective, each bit of a good length, enough to tell the important bits.

However, with the quick release schedule and the unavoidably short updates, it's sometimes difficult to have much to say about any given update. But overall, I think you're doing a great job.

But, perhaps, the most important thing I should mention is that Tilly has really cute boobs.

• Haha
Reactions: Pixieblink

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
on 1st look i thought those 2 girls in bunker were playing ninjas.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Final batch of previews for CHAPTER 18
release will be as scheduled June 2 2023

Fair warning:

This update is pretty violent. As in there's an actual body count and a guy that is burned at the stake.
If you favorite TV show is something with prancing rainbow colored unicorns and lots of flute music, you may want to go play something else.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0015.png screenshot0016.png screenshot0020.png screenshot0021.png screenshot0022.png screenshot0025.png screenshot0026.png screenshot0027.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0013.png

Last edited:

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Jehanne's fight scene in Chapter IV remastered.
Because I knew I could make it better. And the Cardinal should have been fighting a red haired woman, NOT the ancient Egyptian god Anubis.

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes