-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is it still a thing that first we get a censored version here, with a regular version a few days in?

If so, has that already dropped?
Yes, that's so, but there are exceptions. When a chapter releases with sexual content, there's a censored version here and an uncensored version later that you have to wait for. If a chapter releases without new sexual content, you get the full version (past censored versions were updated to full already).

Reactions: botc76

Mattinvegas

Mar 28, 2020
Hahahaha, NOT that kind of horror game. Sometimes it's just hard to slide in gratuitous sex in a game that's supposed to be a serious VN.

Hey, I'm always open to suggestions. If you have any brilliant ideas.
Karina’s penance seemed like a missed opportunity… you shoot me in the heart I should be allowed to shoot my load down your throat girl! it’s only fair

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Karina’s penance seemed like a missed opportunity… you shoot me in the heart I should be allowed to shoot my load down your throat girl! it’s only fair
I disagree. She doesn't come across as especially sexual and she barely knows the MC at that point. Seems way too quick for something like that. There needs to be at least some build-up if you want it to be believable.

Mattinvegas

Mar 28, 2020
I disagree. She doesn't come across as especially sexual and she barely knows the MC at that point. Seems way too quick for something like that. There needs to be at least some build-up if you want it to be believable.
Maybe in a seduction scenario or a romance storyline you’d require build up but we’re talking about a horror story and the punishment for the attempted murder of your superior it would be totally believable

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Maybe in a seduction scenario or a romance storyline you’d require build up but we’re talking about a horror story and the punishment for the attempted murder of your superior it would be totally believable
Not to me. I don't think that tracks at all. So because there are horrific things going on, suddenly she's fine with a priest taking advantage of her? Sorry, but even without romance, most people don't just go, "Oh, so you're rubbing my breasts now? Sure, I'll give you a blowjob." That's a very weak argument and wouldn't be believable at all. I get that you want fast fapping, but at least put some effort into a modicum of realism.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
I have just finished my run of this game. I believe that can be agreed that never in the story of this forum, have been seen a departure so radical in the style of games from this to the previous games of the developer.

And now, a weird complain to be seen in this forum. The game have two lewd scenes, so far (unless I have missed something due to my choices) This scenes seemed forced to me, and I believe that the game will be better without them. I don´t find them, in any way, shape or form, that "the story calls for it".

Not a big deal. I can ignore them and keep enjoying all the rest of the game, that I find dam good.,

Glass-Shadow

Nov 15, 2018
Wow love the story ! It keeps you alert. Damn if all dev would be story oriented like this. I sure love MORE the story than the sex scene. Sex scene are all the same.

This game feels really immersive for me ;)

Reactions: Pixieblink

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Glad U guys are enjoying the game.
Here's a few sneak peeks from the upcoming chapter 13. View attachment 2245570

Our heroes head down the bunker, where it's safe. At least for now...
Chapter 13 is, of course, the Chapter where the entire story takes a jump off the deep end with an unexpected twist.

View attachment 2245560 View attachment 2245562 View attachment 2245563 View attachment 2245564 View attachment 2245565 View attachment 2245566 View attachment 2245567 View attachment 2245568 View attachment 2245569 View attachment 2245571
Threesome for mc ??

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Action packed update alright ; loved it

Only thing that made me pause was that ending with Tilly and Karina as old ladies. Dunno if a flashforward, bad future preview or just the reveal that Tilly is narrating the tale since the beginning. Pointless to ask ofc, that'd be hard spoilers :LOL:

Love those girls, especially Tilly but I can't seem to have eyes for anyone but Maddie... is it serious, doctor ? :cry:

Anyway, it was great ; many thanks to Pixieblink and eager to play Chapter 13 :giggle:

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Action packed update alright ; loved it

Only thing that made me pause was that ending with Tilly and Karina as old ladies. Dunno if a flashforward, bad future preview or just the reveal that Tilly is narrating the tale since the beginning. Pointless to ask ofc, that'd be hard spoilers :LOL:

Love those girls, especially Tilly but I can't seem to have eyes for anyone but Maddie... is it serious, doctor ? :cry:

Anyway, it was great ; many thanks to Pixieblink and eager to play Chapter 13 :giggle:
Tilly is narrating the tale since the beginning. I'm going to swap up the game a tiny bit for the Steam release, the very first scene will be Tilly in the church with a bunch of young nuns telling the story as an old woman.

"Gather around children, and let me tell you the greatest love story of all time".
Or something along those lines.

Glad you enjoyed the update.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Love this game man definitely one of my favorites. I wish this was one of those games with 1-2 hour long updates, sadly it's not but it is what it is. The story is really interesting and man if Im being honest, at this point I just wanna give Sadie the moon. Poor girl has been through alot.

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes