Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
33 is an unlucky number and is to be avoided. So I skipped it.
Because... there were 33 revenue agents involved in taking down Al Capone.

Or maybe I simply forgot to update it here on f95? Guess the next update will be a 2 for 1.

In chapter 24 the final battle begins.
3 is a dodgy number and a double may mean trouble

• Haha
Reactions: Pixieblink
Apr 29, 2021
There's a lot of animations in the next update and I was having a really hard time pulling them off.
It's relatively easy to slap in some animations, but rather difficult to integrate everything into a whole and get the timing right. So that it actually feels like part of the game.

I'm rather proud of the way Chapter 34 turned out, even if it took extra long to get it done.
Update will be on the 15th (day after tomorrow).
Understandable yea, combat animations can be certainly tricky and can say you have executed all the existing ones till this point flawlessly, so think it'll be a treat in chapter 34 too and it's alright to take some extra duration to push the release out than intended rather than mess up the work flow and quality you as a Dev would want to put out in the chapter. But yea as the final battle begins soon, another fantastic surely awaits MC and players on 15th!

Thanks for replying back Dev, best wishes for ahead:)

• Red Heart

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Figured may as well toss out a few previews, from chapters 33 & 34.
Uh... 34 is kind of hard-core with Jehannes chopping with her sword. May not be for the faint of heart.

Then again the body count is still WAY less than that of the typical Marvel movie, so I guess it will be alright. :)

screenshot0001.jpg screenshot0003.jpg screenshot0006.jpg screenshot0010.jpg screenshot0013.jpg screenshot0016.jpg screenshot0020.jpg screenshot0001.jpg screenshot0003.jpg screenshot0005.jpg screenshot0008.jpg screenshot0011.jpg screenshot0013.jpg screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png

Apr 29, 2021
Figured may as well toss out a few previews, from chapters 33 & 34.
Uh... 34 is kind of hard-core with Jehannes chopping with her sword. May not be for the faint of heart.

Then again the body count is still WAY less than that of the typical Marvel movie, so I guess it will be alright. :)

View attachment 4129515 View attachment 4129516 View attachment 4129517 View attachment 4129518 View attachment 4129519 View attachment 4129520 View attachment 4129521 View attachment 4129523 View attachment 4129524 View attachment 4129525 View attachment 4129527 View attachment 4129529 View attachment 4129530 View attachment 4129533 View attachment 4129534
Yea that is Jehannes unleashed at her very core; well especially in such grim situations. Certainly have loved how you have shaped her throughout the plot, everything around her(combat, emotions, background etc.) just packs a punch and can feel a genuine interest to know and see more of her in action; which well happen more as we move onto conclusion. Previews do justice in expressing that too so definitely kudos for that!

And nice animations just saw them after commenting lol

• Red Heart

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Yea that is Jehannes unleashed at her very core; well especially in such grim situations. Certainly have loved how you have shaped her throughout the plot, everything around her(combat, emotions, background etc.) just packs a punch and can feel a genuine interest to know and see more of her in action; which well happen more as we move onto conclusion. Previews do justice in expressing that too so definitely kudos for that!

And nice animations just saw them after commenting lol
Glad you're enjoying the game and thanks for being a patron.

It really doesn't look like much, but it took me the better part of a week to create the animated scenes in Chapter 34. There's a few more animations of Jehannes fighting in the Vatican and Sadie in the Dojo honing her skills.

I'm still trying to figure out if I have a celebrity crush on Jehannes or if I'm a afraid of her. Or both.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ali ibn Hassan
Apr 29, 2021
Glad you're enjoying the game and thanks for being a patron.

It really doesn't look like much, but it took me the better part of a week to create the animated scenes in Chapter 34. There's a few more animations of Jehannes fighting in the Vatican and Sadie in the Dojo honing her skills.

I'm still trying to figure out if I have a celebrity crush on Jehannes or if I'm a afraid of her. Or both.
Think having a crush on her is something that can relate, that valor is undeniably attractive. To go out there and just push back under in such situations is well sheer bravery so kinda adore her for that even if she's slicing enemies during that lol. And yea it is worthwhile to support quality games so it's a pleasure and can assure you that is fully fine that you took some duration to make those animations; as someone who's trying to learn Daz, Blender, AE and other tools can understand how even seemingly easy visual effects can be some of the most complex learning experiences you can have as a learner or Dev. So surely have respect for all the quality work out there and all in all think it sets up the stage nicely for chapter 34; so again a job well done!

Apr 29, 2021
Pixieblink Really liked the recent chapter; it had all the elements and the thrill which was expecting it to be there. The animations felt even better while playing as there was context to enjoy as a player. Think all in all without spoilers can say it was it was a treat to see the three- dimensional chess all the pawns of the game are playing, kinda this back and forth maneuver and out-maneuver is interesting and is written perfectly from a strategic POV as a writer and developer. So another quality release enjoyed it thoroughly!

Thanks for reading Dev, best wishes for ahead:)

4.10 star(s) 59 Votes