VN Ren'Py Completed A Favor For A Friend [Final] [Ntrgames]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

JoeBlogs

Nov 18, 2017
It finished too soon. Why dont we ever get to see the aftermath on what happens with the husband?
I want to be privy to that conversation (and what choices are possible).

Reactions: SoiCowboy

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Awe, they deleted Avaron's post right after I read it, but before I could like it. I would have called it just a little delightful ribbing for everyone's amusement. :p And I was really starting to get into it when the panties started dropping.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
this was his 5th game, i guess but this is his 2nd game (next to Helping out the neighbor) where we didn't get to see a good ending. he leaves us hanging.

Reactions: he_found_you

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
Can someone tell me how to delete this game? Tried deleting it only to have two files + one folder remain: 100kb game exe and another copy of it one folder in. Says I need admin privileges to delete while I am the admin and sole account on here, and I can't change any of its properties because I apparently don't have permission to do so
*should also state: it says "Unable to display current owner." when requesting to see
The same happened to me when I tried to play FF7 I bought an old windows version like a year or two ago, iirc it was due to the installer messing up, so the installer counted as the admin that gave it permission (or something along those lines). There's tutorials online on how to remove the permissions to allow you to delete it.

FishWitch

Jan 11, 2018
The same happened to me when I tried to play FF7 I bought an old windows version like a year or two ago, iirc it was due to the installer messing up, so the installer counted as the admin that gave it permission (or something along those lines). There's tutorials online on how to remove the permissions to allow you to delete it.
I couldn't get it through a raised cmd nor property/security settings...safe mode deletion eventually I suppose (at least I hope)

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
I have yet to see an official Android release, of any "game" here, that ain't a one click compile. Why bother rendering the bottom 1/3rd of the CGs if it's going to be displayed behind a black box?
Nothing against the game (I'm a patreon), but only agains the android ports. It's frustrating to always have to wait for an unofficial quality shrinked version.

Last edited:

berny

Jun 8, 2017
A choice based visual novel by ntrgames, This is a standalone release and has nothing to do with HOTN.
Yeah, that's not true. Your only choice is "Game over or Continue". It's not even "Game over", but "this option doesn't exist so I'll choose the other one for you." :LOL:

Besides that, the game is actually a pretty solid attempt. So if you're into this kink (a husband watching his wife getting fucked by other men) or don't really care about the relations like me, you can definitely give the game a try.

Last edited:
Reactions: AssRider
3.90 star(s) 8 Votes