VN Ren'Py Completed A Favor For A Friend [Final] [Ntrgames]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
the dudes wife gets gangbanged by his mates at a stag night, this one is pretty cookie cutter

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well that may or may not technically be NTR...but since many here automatically consider voluntary cuckold, hotwifing, sharing and swinging all to be included in NTR erroneously...that is what the other guy was probably referring to... which you also kinda proved the point he was trying to make...

• Haha
Reactions: TongueLick

madhatter11

Jul 7, 2017
If safe mode won't help, boot and run linux with an usb-stick on your pc/laptop.
Have you tried doing the winrar trick? when I've had problems with files that I can't delete due strange permissions I add them to archive with winrar and tick the "delete files after archiving" option. That usually works.

Reactions: FishWitch

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
i think if the develop want make more story,
the advantages will back to him.....

but thankyou

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I agree... if the Develop wants they can continue with not much trouble ... to different story lines. With both in agreement. He likes to watch,,, or partisipate,,, she like to be watched ...

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
I'm already translating it into Spanish!
------------------------
Ya lo estoy traduciendo al español!!!!

DaRax ;)

Reactions: khantus

FishWitch

Jan 11, 2018
If safe mode won't help, boot and run linux with an usb-stick on your pc/laptop.
True, hadn't thought of doing that. I'll try that out if safe mode doesn't work then

Have you tried doing the winrar trick? when I've had problems with files that I can't delete due strange permissions I add them to archive with winrar and tick the "delete files after archiving" option. That usually works.
Winrar trick didn't work either, "Access is denied"

Thanks for the help so far too

YummyYummy

Apr 29, 2017
Honestly the game was alright but not as good as the other one. She looks way hotter with glasses and no mask. I also didn't like how the game didn't show the husbands reaction to her doing a gangbang right in front of him. She mentioned she wasn't on the pill and afraid of pregnancy so it could have showed an extra image of her holding a baby that wasn't his and he is walking out the door. Or she is holding a pregnancy test with a horrified look on her face. Just an idea.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Can't help but think the game would've been more impactful with plenty of spoken dialog along with the interior monologue, instead of the narration throughout. Otherwise, pretty good depiction of a NTR trope. Not sure why the hubby got zero action, his friends didn't even know they were cuckolding him, so it was a little weird with him just playing a statue.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Honestly the game was alright but not as good as the other one. She looks way hotter with glasses and no mask. I also didn't like how the game didn't show the husbands reaction to her doing a gangbang right in front of him. She mentioned she wasn't on the pill and afraid of pregnancy so it could have showed an extra image of her holding a baby that wasn't his and he is walking out the door. Or she is holding a pregnancy test with a horrified look on her face. Just an idea.
Yeah the last game was better, the fact that the husband did NOTHING at all (no action, no dialog, not even a thought) make it kinda boring, there is no interaction between her and her husband either it looked more like a plain gangbang.

BBunny

Oct 3, 2018
Really nice. Good story and excellent renders. However if i may a small comment i think the BBC is a bit of cliche. Specially when it has the arm-size cock, does not fit in the whole group/story. I think the story might have been better without it. Enjoyed it anyway ;) nice work

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
Nice little game. I know that Helping Out The Neighbor and How Far Will You Go? are both based on stories on Literotica, so I was curious to know if this game was too. I did a quick search and found this...

I had a quick read of the first part of it and it's very similar and some of the sentences are the same, but NTR Games has made some changes too, so the ending might be different to that story and there might be the possibility of adding some other endings to the game at some point, but they need to finish HFWYG first!

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Can't help but think the game would've been more impactful with plenty of spoken dialog along with the interior monologue, instead of the narration throughout. Otherwise, pretty good depiction of a NTR trope. Not sure why the hubby got zero action, his friends didn't even know they were cuckolding him, so it was a little weird with him just playing a statue.
haha, he just sat there with that dumb open mouthed look on his face the whole time...didn't strike me as something he was down for...partly why I expected him to leave her at the end of the story.

Edit: An aspect that seems to be always missing in these typical NTR scenarios, is the hubby leaving the person they thought they new and loved was actually a streetwalking cockhungry whore.
Hubby leaves with the children and remarries, finds fulfillment in his life...then finds his ex wife beaten and half naked, and crying on the street corner with the plumber she cheated on you with looking on, telling her to make his money. Something that resembles at least a shadow of what really happens with decisions made by the cheating wife.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 8 Votes