VN Ren'Py Completed A Favor For A Friend [Final] [Ntrgames]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
What happened to this dev :( these games were so good. Bummed another dev isn’t making more games like these.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DD3DD

maxwin788

Oct 29, 2021
dose any one know other games of same milf i know about
1) Helping Out the Neighbour
2) A Favor For A Friend

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Does anyone have better link than pixeldrain please? That site is good for nothing these days

Updated Link:

Last edited:

holy_cat

Dec 9, 2020
This game is a hidden gem - much better than many more popular games whose threads have hundreds or even thousands of posts. Congrats for the author. It's a pity, however, that there are no real choices. And some more specific endings would be nice.

Playing the game again, after some two years, I wanted to check if my previous rating assigned to it was correct. And yes, I still see the game as a 5 star game (5 of 5). My second goal was to check if the author's promise of adding a little ending after each of the three 'fake choices' was fulfilled. And the answer is, unfortunately, no.

Just to remind you - after each of the 'fake choices' the author wrote: "I might add a small ending here in the future, please check back later". As I like the game, I have decided to draft the small endings. Please use them as you like. As they are a sort of 'fan art' (well, art is a big word), I do not think they contain any spoiler. So I will post them in plain text, in separate post - in order to prevent them from being too long.

Enjoy (hopefully)
HC

• Red Heart
Reactions: DD3DD

holy_cat

Dec 9, 2020
I have decided to draft the small endings. Please use them as you like.
Choice No. 1

• I can’t go through with this”.
  • SMALL ENDING: Lily asks Mark to arrange this part of the evening as she is not comfortable with talking to the stripper. Mark takes care of the arrangement and then participates in the event. After the party life comes back to its routine. However, the level of trust between Mark and Lily is never as it used to be before the bachelor party, though Mark always claims that the performance was limited to stripping and lap dance for James only.

• Maybe I can do it”. MAIN STORY.

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes