VN Ren'Py A Femdom Future: Alphas and Cuckolds [v0.8] [TheSingularity]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

saddlface

Oct 25, 2017
So does this game's submissive route focus on cuckoldism or can I play it submissively and avoid it?
I dont see how its avoidable when the basic premise as stated in the game is that every woman has two dudes, an alpha and a cuck. I love femdom but not so much the cuck stuff and this doesn't appeal much to me. That said dev you should do you, there's room for everyones tastes and a lot of folks seem to be into this.

Aug 22, 2020
I dont see how its avoidable when the basic premise as stated in the game is that every woman has two dudes, an alpha and a cuck. I love femdom but not so much the cuck stuff and this doesn't appeal much to me. That said dev you should do you, there's room for everyones tastes and a lot of folks seem to be into this.
I don't mind it storywise, I was just curious how forced watching them have sex is. We could live together, but all my interactions would be with her. That being said, I have nothing against this game catering to whatever interests the dev has. I just wanted to know how much this game would cater to mine.

Reactions: Aseratrix
Aug 22, 2020
So it is wrong to critique the premise of a game that touts about realism, make sense. You can have tons of different ways for a plot like this to be believeable. 2030 in our world is not one of them, as the author said himself. It would have to be further in the future. something like this could happen in our world on a micro scale with consent from all parties, but that is not what this story is about. If I made a game about an orc cum bender in NYC that would control his sperm to impregnate all the women in the city and presented the game as believable and realistic. I would hope someone called me out for that.
You can have realistic fiction. Realism doesn't necessarily mean that it should be likely or possible in the real world.

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
So it is wrong to critique the premise of a game that touts about realism, make sense. You can have tons of different ways for a plot like this to be believeable. 2030 in our world is not one of them, as the author said himself. It would have to be further in the future. something like this could happen in our world on a micro scale with consent from all parties, but that is not what this story is about. If I made a game about an orc cum bender in NYC that would control his sperm to impregnate all the women in the city and presented the game as believable and realistic. I would hope someone called me out for that.
I have a problem with both raoe and cuckuldry tbh i like mind control where the female mc purpusfully brainwashes herself...but even then its consensual

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Alphas and cuckoldry are really more maledom concepts.
The way it is used here definitely. Had hoped cuckoldry here meant that the Dommes can simply choose any men they have intercourse with. The whole "Alpha" male concept and unavoidable gay content make this game very off turning from my femdom lover perspective. The title that claims that this is a femdom future is definitely very misleading.

Reactions: saddlface

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
Interesting start - and other commenters if you don't like NTR you can just ignore the game and not comment. Kink shaming is fucked

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
One thing I realy dont like are criticism based on personal tastes, people who dont like the fetishes can just download other games, and not do comments who just finish to ruin or make the dev lost interest, it is a question of politeness and respect by the others.

Reactions: ooeeoo

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Lets see what he does in the future before you all start bitching,the game is 0.3 for fuck's sake.Dont let yourself be discouraged by trolls Singularity.

Reactions: eUTCnFFGYbNT
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote