VN Ren'Py A Femdom Future: Alphas and Cuckolds [v0.8] [TheSingularity]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Medan55

Feb 16, 2019
I respect the work you've put into the game. Making a game, even if you pulled most of the graphical content from the internet, is not an easy task. However, I would also like to offer some criticism. The story is secondary in my critique; of course, it's a form of fantasy, and in a fantastical work, it's only important that the invented world follows its own rules. Perhaps it would be easier to remove "realistic" from the description to present your story without drawing criticism for it. In general, the story feels very "constructed." I offer my help at this point to make it feel a bit more plausible and less artificial, but I also understand that this is your story to tell.

Now to the main point of my critique: It's simply not a game. Sure, it's a VN, but as I was "playing," I kept thinking, "When is the intro finally over?" It turned out, that was the game. You're clearly missing gameplay elements, even if they were just choices—choices that might only change which scene you see and not the story itself. People don't watch movies, they play games for the interaction. If you remove that component, one might as well just watch a movie, so why would you need the game?

So, my conclusion for this critique: I recommend simply removing "realistic" from the description and at least incorporating an interactive component into the "gameplay."

Edit: Or you could simply change the game version from 0.8 to 0.08, because with 0.8, people expect a game that is 80% finished. This could also be why the criticism is relatively harsh.

Reactions: smreg
Jan 16, 2020
All the displayed images have some sort of watermarks on them. Like not just small "ThisPorSite.com" text at one corner but many stock photos watermarks likes the ones from Alamy or Shutterstock... This is simply ugly, show the lack of efforts from the developer, and kill completely the game.

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
This game is HARD to read because the words blend in too much with the background. Also why say it's "realistic" but then say in game that women had been owned like property and then gain rights?! Like have you NEVER picked up a history book?! Seriously in the VAST majority of history it's been women who "ruled", not exactly but more in a sense that they held more "political" power especially during the cowboy era. Like this alone breaks the entire emersion, and thee's a lot more

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote