4.00 star(s) 30 Votes

no5f3r4tu

May 5, 2017
Hello mickydoo,

First of all, I very liked your previous game Hustle Town, and I'm Excited to discover this one.

I have the bug too.

This is caused by the line 80 in the file 'nav_bar.rpy'
Python:
image "bar.png."
there is a dot at the end of the file name

Reactions: Surplouf

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
It's wierd I had a user on Linux come into discord with the same problem as the other two.
Work perfectly in Windows emulation mode. Now i know the problem come from Linux library. I downloads the Linux SDK and drop the game folder inside. I rename the executable and library file. Like i do to make my own renpy Linux build and is crash. But the same archive work without problem on Windows.

Have incompatibility with our code and Linux library.

I'm on Ubuntu 20.04.

I know you not have a big knowledge on Linux. I just wait for solution publication. And with hit my pride and use Wine. I can play anyway.

This is a rare exception how i can go over my principle to not play a game not playable on Linux natively because the problem do not come from you but from Renpy himself.

In fact is probably a library on Ubuntu because other Linux user do not have this problem. This is over my actual knowledge.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Hello mickydoo,

First of all, I very liked your previous game Hustle Town, and I'm Excited to discover this one.

I have the bug too.

Python:
image "bar.png."
The little fucker, when it dose not error for me I don't know these things. Thanks a lot mate, I'll make a quick fix, I have done it a few times cos I copy and pasted it.

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
Hello mickydoo,

I have the bug too.

Python:
image "bar.png."
Fuck!

I have bet this is a stupidity like thats. But trying to save the world before reading the code...

Many thanks for the solution. I correct it for me locally right now!

Now i can finish the first update. :) You save my life no5f3r4tu many tanks! ;)

Reactions: no5f3r4tu

no5f3r4tu

May 5, 2017
Well, not only at the line 80

Note: the numbers are the line number in the file

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

when all the "bar.png." are replaced by "bar.png" everything is fine for me

Reactions: mickydoo

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
I have the same problem. Mickydoo and i still search a solution. Is really weird.

The solution will publish here when she found. If you find her before. I'm thankful if you post her here.

Which OS do you use?
MAC, thanks for looking into it.

Reactions: MataHariX

tinyasslover

Sep 27, 2019
Great ,Mickydoo again ,So I am in :cool:
Hope that analtag will also come here in the future as in Hustle Town
I also like the slimmer girls ,just as in Hustle Town :p

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Great ,Mickydoo again ,So I am in :cool:
Hope that analtag will also come here in the future as in Hustle Town
I also like the slimmer girls ,just as in Hustle Town :p
All girls should come with an anal tag. One of them, I wont say who, has got a preference for it. but not for a while though.

• Love
Reactions: giqui and slayer991

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
I usually don't review a game until later in the cycle (0.4 or later), but I like what I see here. There's still the humor (even the dev humor had me chuckling when explaining the gameplay).

The gameplay is solid so far. The renders and animations are top-notch. The women are all attractive. The plot...while sparse thus far, is interesting. Not much to be gleaned regarding personalities just yet...just a taste...because of course not, it's 0.1! There's enough quality here for a 0.1 release to keep you interested and wanting to see where it goes.

Excellent start Mickydoo. You've come a long way from the beginning of HustleTown to the beginning of A Few Days.

Reactions: mickydoo

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
... none of them can afford to actually pay what a Private Detective normally charges, but one by one you keep getting sucked into it, realizing slowly that all is not what it seems.
In other words. Hustle Town 2. LOL

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes