4.00 star(s) 30 Votes

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
A Few Days [Ep. 11] [Mickydoo] – Compressed

Win/Linux Ep. 11 · · · (442.4 MiB :: 1.73 GiB)
Mac Ep. 11 · · · (416.3 MiB :: 1.70 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

Last edited:

richtosser

Jul 21, 2020
Try changing your render settings. Hold down Shift and start game - select the 'Angle...' option in the upper left. Quit and restart.
Game runs fine for me, but I have had to do that with several games. Blurry text, game not starting, game crashing right after it starts... etc. Give it a try! :>)
Thanks for the reply. I've had to do that with a couple of games too but holding shift down isn't doing anything this time for some reason - it isn't coming up with the render setting options, just crashes after starting.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks for the reply. I've had to do that with a couple of games too but holding shift down isn't doing anything this time for some reason - it isn't coming up with the render setting options, just crashes after starting.
press shift+g.

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Episode 10

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pls update to ep.11.
thx

Zuimmm

Dec 17, 2018
" there is must be some way around the back of this place" where is the way around, i trying to click everywhere, but iam still stuck

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Charlie is fucking adorable!
Dude, seriously! I especially loved the heavy teasing by Casey and Charlie at night, the comments around town — pretty much all of her own interactions with the MC throughout the whole game. Ofc, I actually find all of the girls great. And I'm not sure what it is, but I find Liz especially awesome too, despite what appears to be something of a lower self esteem. Maybe that's part of the reason, actually. Still, I think of all the women, if the MC is ever to end up with only one, Charlie would be the ideal choice for me, especially given his recent dream about blonde Maddie. That kind of association / memory triggering says a huge amount about the connection between them, and I'm absolutely down for it.

Sidesteps

Aug 19, 2020
Hi, i just downloaded the game (not from here) and i had a problem with self voicing. It didnt work and gave a VB say missing file error. Dont know if it was an issue with my download or the current game version or whatever... I fixed it by copying the Vb script file named "Say" from another game into this one (location A few days\lib\windows-x86_64). I dont know how this stuff works so i hope it's the exact same file in every ren py game and i dont get some other problems from doing that.

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes