4.00 star(s) 30 Votes

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
EP 11 Public version

This is what should happen -

When you go to town, you have a running conversation with Charlie, the conversation is the same no matter what order you visit places.

I tried to make it so she could choose the destinations but kept fucking it up.

The Good -

I have been learning me adobe after affects (or effects)

The bad -

There is sex scene, you are having sex while some girl/girl action is on the TV. This was done in adobe after affects (or effects), while working, the two animations are annoyingly in sinc, you will see what I mean, I have to learn me how to fix this.

Edit- I'm going to try the same thing with a different scene next EP, I can retro fix this one if I can work it out.

There is no sound in animations, I quit while I was ahead.

In the last day you can go to two different spots, you will find out what happens in the one you didn't go to if you didn't go to the one where something happened, you just wont see what unfolded cos you had to be there.

There are 344 and 24 (yes 24) animations.

I dont know how long this ep is, shorter than I think it is, but I have been doing a lot of learning this time round.

I know of an image issue on some of the first day locations, don't shoot me over, I am unsure why it happens, does not affect the game.

UncleVT

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Ha, thanks for the update, man! Downloading now in anticipation...

The Good -

The bad -

-> Oh...kay, so there's both sides of the story affecting 'Adobe After Effects' then ?! ;) Let's see how this affects the playthrough...

In the last day you can go to two different spots, you will find out what happens in the one you didn't go to if you didn't go to the one where something happened, you just wont see what unfolded cos you had to be there.
Err, now you managed to confuse me slightly o_O... Guess, I'm going to find the spot where to fetch me a beer or two first. Before I find myself in the wrong spot in your game in which I don't know what happens in the right one :LOL:.

Will tell you later how I managed...Cheers and all the best!

richtosser

Jul 21, 2020
Im having some issues trying to run the latest update - every other version has been fine. Traceback attached - grateful for any help.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ofc updates start dropping day after i dl few new games to be played.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Im having some issues trying to run the latest update - every other version has been fine. Traceback attached - grateful for any help.
Try changing your render settings. Hold down Shift and start game - select the 'Angle...' option in the upper left. Quit and restart.
Game runs fine for me, but I have had to do that with several games. Blurry text, game not starting, game crashing right after it starts... etc. Give it a try! :>)

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes