4.00 star(s) 30 Votes

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
I enjoyed this game. How many endings are there, and is there any way to see the other endings? I wanted to end up with Charlie, but I somehow got the Maggie ending, and I have no idea why.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I enjoyed this game. How many endings are there, and is there any way to see the other endings? I wanted to end up with Charlie, but I somehow got the Maggie ending, and I have no idea why.
couple and atleast 1 is 3some.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
I'm wondering how you got the Maggie ending too as I thought the only ending in the game was the Charlie/Sue ending, sort of imposed by the dev, no choice.

BengerBang

Jul 13, 2017
This should stop the Zzzzzz loop

Edit - The whole thing as been fixed here now

Put that in game/girls/charlie and let it overwrite.

Any game dev or whoever has a python editor installed its simple in game/girls/charlie line 1421, change from show screen to call screen.
I'm having a loop on the Android port right after the drinking game with Casey and I hit the "zzz" after she leaves. Then stuck on bedroom screen and stays on top left no matter how many times I click it

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm having a loop on the Android port right after the drinking game with Casey and I hit the "zzz" after she leaves. Then stuck on bedroom screen and stays on top left no matter how many times I click it
Well, given that the port is unofficial and made by estrada777, you should really reach out to the unofficial Android porter and not the game developer.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

shaggy534

Sep 28, 2020
Playing on Android port.
After the drunk night with detective, the zzz button not working at his bed.
The game is stuck there. Cannot go forward.
Even deleted & installed it again. Same problem
Please do tell if there's a solution.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Playing on Android port.
After the drunk night with detective, the zzz button not working at his bed.
The game is stuck there. Cannot go forward.
Even deleted & installed it again. Same problem
Please do tell if there's a solution.
Since the Android port is unofficial, you should ask the one who ported it (estrada777) specifically for help. If anything, they might have an idea of what could have gone wrong. Obviously I'm not guaranteeing they can help, but they might have some ideas.

Reactions: Twistty
4.00 star(s) 30 Votes