• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 30 Votes

keimag

May 8, 2017
I get stuck when I check the phone message the day after you find out Jaz is together with Linda (the same day you get to screw Liz). The message pops up in the menu and when I click on it, MC just takes the phone in hand and nothing else happens, no matter where I click on screen. Anyone know how to get passed that?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I get stuck when I check the phone message the day after you find out Jaz is together with Linda (the same day you get to screw Liz). The message pops up in the menu and when I click on it, MC just takes the phone in hand and nothing else happens, no matter where I click on screen. Anyone know how to get passed that?
click phone.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Final bugfixed
Size 1.0 GiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my Android port for the last release! Congratulations mickydoo

liebunny

Nov 17, 2019
So the game just doesn't boot for me on Windows.. no error message, nothing. Checked the last couple pages of the thread and haven't seen any mentions of this. Is this a known issue? Is there a fix?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So the game just doesn't boot for me on Windows.. no error message, nothing. Checked the last couple pages of the thread and haven't seen any mentions of this. Is this a known issue? Is there a fix?
32 or 64 bit windows? possible that some security software blocks it.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Been awhile since anyone had that happen. Could be your Render settings.
Hold down Shift and start the game. At the upper left, select 'Angle...' and then press Quit. See if it loads for you after that. Or what cxx said...

liebunny

Nov 17, 2019
32 or 64 bit windows? possible that some security software blocks it.
64 bit. I haven't run into issues like this with other games and this seems like a pretty standard renpy product...

Been awhile since anyone had that happen. Could be your Render settings.
Hold down Shift and start the game. At the upper left, select 'Angle...' and then press Quit. See if it loads for you after that. Or what cxx said...
It doesn't even boot to the intro screen. It just does like a second of executing something and then... nothing happens. Tried running the shell script too.

Appreciate the quick replies though! Gonna try to install on a different computer.

liebunny

Nov 17, 2019
I do see if I run the shell script I get a "Ren'Py platform files not found in:" message... I don't know if this is relevant though?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
64 bit. I haven't run into issues like this with other games and this seems like a pretty standard renpy product...

It doesn't even boot to the intro screen. It just does like a second of executing something and then... nothing happens. Tried running the shell script too.

Appreciate the quick replies though! Gonna try to install on a different computer.
In Windows, if you hold down the Shift key and start it you should get a small Set-Up screen, nothing else.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Twistty

liebunny

Nov 17, 2019
In Windows, if you hold down the Shift key and start it you should get a small Set-Up screen, nothing else.
Sadly, that doesn't even pop up.

Interestingly, running it on my laptop gave me a Windows Defender popup.. so maybe it's like what was said, that it's actually a security issue. Running as an administrator didn't help though..

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sadly, that doesn't even pop up.

Interestingly, running it on my laptop gave me a Windows Defender popup.. so maybe it's like what was said, that it's actually a security issue. Running as an administrator didn't help though..
you need to figure what blocks it, it can be even windows defender.

1 possibility is that something went wrong on extracting (7zip is basically requirement to extract).

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes