4.40 star(s) 53 Votes
Sep 14, 2023
It goes futher than just that Mc wants child to be sure that he won't want to back to his job. Arguably it can also open Fiona mind about harem with Sally "curing" her condition.
Yeh it probably will go that direction, don't see it go much different, if he gets all powerfull and such...

Unfortunately it will take a while....

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Someone can up their save? Mi game finish at 3.5 version :/
It probably didn‘t. I just forgot to change the 3.5 that I copied over from the last end screen to a 4. So if you‘ve already seen Fiona wake up and talk to a bunch of people, then you‘ve seen everything there is. In the about section of your game, you should see that did. in fact play Episode 4.

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
Most of the 3.5 vs 4.0 confusion comes from the major version change that is not really backed up by amount of new content. If I see 4.0 coming out I expect a solid chunk of new stuff. But this one looks more like 3.6 or even 3.51. I see no new sex scenes, not even a single new image with partial nudity, just few new talks and inflated render count with all the variations of a single scene with slightly changed expressions or barely moved hand counted as a unique image. Just call it what it really is, a 3.6 at most and people will bitch a lot less.

• Angry
Reactions: ciberma7865

akinari2014

May 7, 2023
Weird that there are no diiference in dialogues with Fiona if u are faithful to her or if u already slept with Sue. I hope that this will be brought up in the next conversation. Wishlisted on Steam.

Reactions: Hungover00

tortorus

Aug 29, 2018
It probably didn‘t. I just forgot to change the 3.5 that I copied over from the last end screen to a 4. So if you‘ve already seen Fiona wake up and talk to a bunch of people, then you‘ve seen everything there is. In the about section of your game, you should see that did. in fact play Episode 4.
I don t understand, i play this game v3.5 for the first time 3 days ago before the update and i remember it well, and i already see fiona wake up, talk to the girls about harem and invite them to bowling and the mc said go for it to the girls, and then the talk with lucy and end... what new then in chapter 4...? Or you just remake some render of already existing scene and call it new ?
First time i feel it s a fake update... but ok, nothing new then.

tortorus

Aug 29, 2018
That wasn't in 3.5
if you want to beleve this, it s your problem... but for me it was here, the text end of update 3.5 was at the exact same place, after the same event... it s a shame i don t keep the game i just finish, but i m sure you can still find the 3.5 in gofile or another with a search engine and see for yourself if you don t beleve me.
For me this is over for now. no need to talk of this more longer, i have my answer.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i had no issues with loading any of my saves from 3.5 02
only thing that gets me is how boring this update was ... no offense .. HighbornTiger but it was for me anyways ...
i mean the story is great ... leads us further down the road ... but either i'm making bad choices or there was no sex added this update ... not that there has to be any at all ... just with all the the females from a different .. umm dimension ? ... time / place ?
you'd think more of them would be interested in sex with a human ... it just seems to make sense to me ... but then again what the hell do i know about making a game ... :unsure:

(y)(y)

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
you'd think more of them would be interested in sex with a human ... it just seems to make sense to me ... but then again what the hell do i know about making a game ... :unsure:
Some are very interested in doing so but as MC isn't in full white knight syndrom and most likely know what is it, with the addition of his fiancee come back, it won't happen as quickly as some other game you can gind in this site.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Some are very interested in doing so but as MC isn't in full white knight syndrom and most likely know what is it, with the addition of his fiancee come back, it won't happen as quickly as some other game you can gind in this site.
yeah i realize .. just saying it seems like the MC would have had sex with at least half of them by now .... yeah i've been on this site a few years now .. i think i'd know more than most what's here ;)

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Well ... some gamers might have seen the series Romeo Section or Lioness,
where govt undercover agents much like MC, fighting vigilante wars with local mobsters and
even digging the shalow graves of his fellow agents to ensure utter and complete coverup,
not to mention every bond movie ever, where the protagonist shamlessly shags almost
every girl thrown into him and still manages to one up his vilains, in tropey plot armor style.
On such high grounds that serve as a pedestal for this game story to unfold,
one would think, while seeing and enjoying such lewds in major blockbuster media,
this game would or at least should emulate the high value very well received scenes.
Some are very interested in doing so but as MC isn't in full white knight syndrom and most likely know what is it, with the addition of his fiancee come back
yeah i realize
especially with the harem tag
The game is doing the right back and forth, but confidence building intimacy,
especially the only way those other worldly girls know how to build trust and bond,
it would go a long way. MC rejecting them multiple times, coupled with their increasing
at least in the beginning and middle of the game, apprehension in working with MC,
it sure feels counterproductive in the field of work MC is supposed to be very well versed in.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ImperialD
Sep 14, 2023
yeah i realize .. just saying it seems like the MC would have had sex with at least half of them by now .... yeah i've been on this site a few years now .. i think i'd know more than most what's here ;)
Yeh we could use a walkthrough mod, I'm not sure if you need to have sex with them or not, I mean you can say no a few times to the first girl. If it has no consequences why would you say NO? If the end goal is to have a harem, the only reason I would add the first one, is because she has short hair? Still waiting for the sex scene with the invisible girl. Or him turning invisible during sex. Not gone talk about bestiality here...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ImperialD

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
So besides the fantasys/day dreams, the mc has had sex twice and one magical handjob from only one of the lis. Did I miss anything?

Also the agent helping Sue shave wasn't shown just teased correct?

• Haha
Reactions: DanLong

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...Well I'm not a fan of MC's GF's look and behavior so far (acting selfish). Maybe she will lighten up later in the story, but for me she was the one who dumped MC...and now suddenly comes back to reclaim him again because of jealousy.

I also find it very odd that she doesn't have any kind of security detail, because of her father's position as Vice President. (Wasn't she kidnapped before MC met her?) :unsure:

Reactions: Majindevil

CARlSON911

Jul 7, 2018
I really don’t understand why his “bride” appears in the game. Forming sustainable relationships in the current situation seems to be an extremely difficult task. I remind you that there cannot be “slow development” here, since according to the plot, time is limited... Nathaniel will come to tear off the head of the main character. And then a character is added who, at a minimum, greatly slows down and stretches out in time the development of the relationship between the main character and this group of girls... and, at a maximum, she completely destroys any prospects for these very relationships. Why? The entire 4th episode has ALREADY lost momentum... I’m somehow worried about the project.

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes