4.40 star(s) 53 Votes

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
So... why doesn't Sally just cure Lucy's blindness?
She was blinded by The Old Man with magic, and women have weaker magic than men, at least they can't use more than one power, so it's possible that Sally doesn't have the power to to cure what was done to her.

snake_27

May 23, 2020
I don't know how I didn't notice this awesome VN before. It's great, congrats to the dev!!

There's a lot of content, and the story is great. The characters are also well-developed. However, there may be too many girls, and not enough screen time for all of them. Nonetheless, I hope the developer continues their good work.

This month (November) is already a bit tight for me (and it just started ), but I'm hoping that next month I'll be able to support the developer by purchasing the game on itchio

Cheers!

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I don't know how I didn't notice this awesome VN before. It's great, congrats to the dev!!

There's a lot of content, and the story is great. The characters are also well-developed. However, there may be too many girls, and not enough screen time for all of them. Nonetheless, I hope the developer continues their good work.

This month (November) is already a bit tight for me (and it just started ), but I'm hoping that next month I'll be able to support the developer by purchasing the game on itchio

Cheers!
too many love interests.jpg

Lilzeddyy

May 11, 2023
dev will the mc ever go to the other world and conquer it?. i feel like that would be badass

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
dev will the mc ever go to the other world and conquer it?. i feel like that would be badass
It would be incredibly unnecessary and equally out of character.

Besides which, MC is finding it difficult enough to get strong enough to fight off one guy from that reality, declaring a war of conquest would be suicide

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
We do know that MC has to get close to the girls to extract their powers.
We can fantasize that once MC copulates enough times with the girl, gets to know all her ins and outs,
explores all of her in great detail, just like all actual medical students/residents do,
he would be more than qualified to operate on her in all ways conceivable.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 53 Votes