4.40 star(s) 53 Votes

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Really compelling!

For such a big harem I really like all the girls though I got fox-girl gets some love soon!

MC is also one of my favorites. Normally these sort of "super agent mc-badass" MC's are boring gary stu's/chad thundercock but was able to make him smart/dangerous while still feeling real and not overwhelming - though I think much of that is how well the author has kind of trickled out details about the MC. The more we learn about him the more overwhelmingly badass he becomes but its paired well with things like Fiona to keep him grounded and not just becoming Jason Bourne 2.0.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
I don't understand why they didn't start with Amber's power, if the MC had Amber's power, they would do in 7 days what will take 1 month to do, not only would the MC learn to use the other powers quickly, but he would also do make better use of these powers, and in a battle thinking quickly can save his life.
If they are so smart, why no one thought of it, they know how important this battle will be.

And I thought of something else, since the MC loves making girls uncomfortable so much, he probably doesn't even have a TV, a TV would help the girls learn more about this world without him having to speak in codes like he's been doing just to confuse them, and would keep them distracted too, make them forget their problems and have more faith in the future, the girls' life in the house is much worse than life in prison, without freedom, without leisure, and without hope for the future, just waiting for the end.

The girls are scared and have no faith that the MC can win, it would be good to take them on a tour around the city (or a nearby city), have a day of exploration and fun, most of them must believe they are living their last days, do something nice for them, taking them bowling is boring and not fun, it's more work than leisure.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
This is literally just shy of being a Kinetic Novel. No choice you've presented so far does anything to adjust the story at all, not really. The Hearts and Books make me believe that those choices serve to make the MC friendlier or more open and to increase his knowledge about the girls and their world.

But there is no real decision making on the part of the player, the story is completely linear which makes me believe this shouldn't have the VN tag.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
This is literally just shy of being a Kinetic Novel. No choice you've presented so far does anything to adjust the story at all, not really. The Hearts and Books make me believe that those choices serve to make the MC friendlier or more open and to increase his knowledge about the girls and their world.

But there is no real decision making on the part of the player, the story is completely linear which makes me believe this shouldn't have the VN tag.
There are meaningful choices like having sex with Sue or rejecting her, and several segments of the story change according to that. Books are meant to indicate a 'lore dump', while hearts point players to a possible lewd scene. The fact that you thought it was something else doesn't mean it's a kinetic novel.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Just played this for the first time and want to say Thanks to the dev - first story I've come across in a few months (Toro7 was probably the last one) that kept me interested and engaged beyond just mostly skipping through to the sexy stuff. Obviously I mostly look for games with hot girls and good animations, but I also like a good story from time to time. And I think it's hilarious how many posts here and elsewhere are dudes who can't understand anything beyond the super-basic cookie-cutter narrative framework of 99% of games and are very loud with the whining about how 'none of this makes any sense' or 'isn't realistic' (like the uber-realistic male fantasy sex games they do like). :LOL: Honestly, it just proves that the story is complex if the dummies can't wrap their heads around it when characters don't do what they would do. (y)

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1701429611782.png
Is it a trust fall between Tracy and MC?
Who would know?
I don't. That's for sure.
At least, I wouldn't tell you, even if I knew.
1701430156983.png
Episode 4.5 is going to be awesome. i'm sure you'll love it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Development Update 24

1702311754744.png

Is it a trust fall between Tracy and MC?
Who knows?
I don't. That's for sure.
At least, I wouldn't tell you, even if I knew.
Jokes aside, I had trouble picking an image to use for this dev update, since they are almost all NSFW! But this is to be expected in an AVN. Just because the story has a bit of build up, doesn't mean that the spicy content will be sparse.
So, what did I do these past two weeks? Easy. I made progress! I can still only work 50% of the days on the game, but during those days I created a lot of renders. We are currently sitting at 125 .duf files (which is the file format my render program uses and usually translates to either 1 render or 1 animation), and there are 7 animations!
I'm done with the visuals for 3 scenes. The entire update will have around 10, so it's still a long way to go, BUT it's looking good.
For those curiouse, I have no idea when Episode 4.5 is going to come out. I aim to have it ready around christmas, but no promises.
Last week I went through the text, and it's almost ready to be sent to the translators. I only need to write the memory screen, and off it goes. I would assume, that the critical issue that determins the release date will be me doing the renders, adding the music, and testing the game, though.
Anyway, I'll keep it short today.
Hope you guys are heading into a great december. Keep your eyes open for future dev updates.
Until then, Enjoy!

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1703450197965.png
Development Update 25
^^ Are you excited for the next update after seeing the image that comes along with this Dev Update? I haven't done any post work on it yet. It's not like I usually do a lot though. I'll probably enhance the colors, and give the whole thing a bit more contrast. Anyway, when I open my render-output folder, I'm greeted by a surprisingly colorful sight. This changes when I start scrolling, but at least the first few renders are colorful enough to make my heart jump with joy.
Now, if you look at the image accompanying this post, you might notice that it's not only colorful, but it also includes a lot of the characters. And I can't seem to think that there might be a connection betrween these two things.
So, if hypothetically, the sex scenes of this new update are in fact the scenes that aren't as colorful... You know what I mean? Maybe we need more people in them too?
And that's the thought I'm going to leave you with.

So what did I do this past two weeks? I'm currently sitting on 248 .duf files. If you're wondering, why I'm counting my .duf files, and not the finished images, that's because my output folder also includes the frames of each animation... I'm sitting on over 700 images, btw, but most are animations.
I think I still need 20-40 renders for the update.
I can create 20 a day, so... Two days! That's awesome!
Ah... hold your horses.
Would be way too easy, if that was the case. First, I won't be able to render for ~ 4 days? Not really sure if it's 3 or 4, but fact is that it still takes a while until I'm done with all the renders.
Then I still need the translations, music, code it all in, and test a little.
Managable... But maybe not manageble in a single week.

I'm getting closer to the next release, but as always, I've been burnt enough. I won't give a date for when Episode 4.5 will come out.
Hope you guys enjoy then end of 2023. You'll hear from me... eh.. hopefully soon :D
Until then, Enjoy!

1703450335475.png
Merry Christmas my dear! This is a time to come together and make a family of lovely understanding close friends. Tracy in full bloom in her "seductive" pose.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1704580952154.png
Doo they grow on me now too? Are you contagious about the good about you?
1704581140636.png
Those locks really did a number on me ... now they caught my eye and got me wondering just how soft they would feel in my face if I eve get really in yours and you get to caress me with them.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1704581477377.png
any news on the new update yet ?
A Foreign World. I mentioned I was done with Episode 4.5, so why isn't it out yet? Good question. Forcing translators to work over christmas is a bit inhumane, so I totally understand that some of them don't get to it before the new year. The update should be out by the middle of January. It's awesome. I'm sure you'll love it. Give it a couple of weeks, and you'll be able to see for yourself.
1704581494581.png

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
The game has the (potential) lesbian tag because Sue fucked both Sally and Amber before the events of the story. One is depicted in the game A Familiar World, and the other hasn't been mentioned anywhere yet. The story isn't written in stone, and I could see a flashback happening in the future.

About the NTR tag, knowing no gender... Yeah, I guess. But you could also bring up the fact that all of them are in one big relationship together, and it's not like they are cheating with someone outside their group. I don't care much since, as you said, it's not what I'll go for anyway. If this game ever gets labeled as NTR, then something has gone seriously wrong. Sue will be forward in getting other girls to sleep with MC and grope them a little. That's about as much as I can fit into the game, anyway.
will this be optional, as in the player decides whether it happens or not. I do not have a lesbian fetish and seeing her grope another girl will make me dislike her as a Li and want to reject the other Li if she is receptive to it.
Also if lesbian will be forced in three ways, can we avoid the three ways? I prefer them only when the girls are only there to please the MC and don't interact with each other sexually.

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
battali0n You have a very selective preference there. Good for you. But since my game isn't written in stone, I can't give a definitive answer on most of those. Will threesomes include girl-on-girl? Yeah probably. Will they be avoidable? Yes. Will it be obvious by the phrasing of those choices that you might end up at a threesome where two of the girls get each other off? No, probably not.

I try to write a story with believable characters. This means there will be the risk that these characters don't act as you would like them to. I try to make a lot avoidable, but it's technically not possible to make everything avoidable. That's also not the goal. If you play the game as it is, and think you can live with those characters, then chances are, you will be fine with where the story ends up. If you play, and you're constantly annoyed about Sue, then yeah, this might not be the game for you.

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes