4.40 star(s) 53 Votes

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I appreciate you answering. I am actually very simple. I want all my Li's to be 100% heterosexual.
I support many developers who make all lesbian content optional so that they can cater to those that have a lesbian fetish and also the rest of us. I've learned to ask when I see something I might be interested in.
I also know that developers tend to put fetishes that they personally like into their VN's. I never expect a creator to change what they are making for me. I just want to see if it is compatible with my own interests before I get invested in the characters and story.
I wish you the best and I will check back later to see what you end up with here.
plus one.gif

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
don't touch the glass.jpg

LOL, MC seriously, out of all the things to tell someone experiencing a new world, tells a person to not touch window glass because of fingerprint and oil stains? Really?

I'm sorry, but that's an OCD / dickwad move. :ROFLMAO: Who gives a fuck, wash your windows you lazy fuck.

Biabon

Sep 14, 2019
Here's my WT & Gallery Mod for A Foreign World EP 4.5

This mod only works with version of the game mentioned

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download- Workupload-
Hello, when I click on the gallery in my main menu, I encounter this error, what could be the problem?

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
Hello, when I click on the gallery in my main menu, I encounter this error, what could be the problem?
Try using the attachment below. You will need to install the mod first then replace the old gallery.rpy with the new one.

Reactions: AwsHen

Tora-uma

Oct 27, 2020
Wonderful update, HT!! :love: I've played the update at least 4 times, amazing job as usual!(y)

And actually, I played the game from the start, and finding out some lil scenes that were added later on was a really nice suprise :giggle:

BUT:

I think I need a Capt. Obvious to explain to me what happened to Clay in the beginning...I mean, he goes to the MC's place and the next thing we know is that he's dead on the ground in a puddle of blood...I think I missed some connection here, was it explained and I missed it? Is it hinted and I'm too dumb to figure it out? :unsure:

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
BUT:

I think I need a Capt. Obvious to explain to me what happened to Clay in the beginning...I mean, he goes to the MC's place and the next thing we know is that he's dead on the ground in a puddle of blood...I think I missed some connection here, was it explained and I missed it? Is it hinted and I'm too dumb to figure it out? :unsure:
They

Reactions: Tora-uma

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
A Foreign World [Ep4.5] Unofficial Android Port

- 252mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Great story and love the game, but a few things dident really make sense to me in a faithfull playthrough.

Worst thing is how MCs wife tells MC shes ok with him being with other womans (but she gets pissed in a none faithfull route) but when your doing a 100% faithfull route she just allow it, but what really dosent make sense is when wife ask MC if he wants to be with other woman and you have no option to say no???? MC tells her yes he wants to be with other woman? which just dosent line up with all the choices you have made doing the game which clearly shows you dont want to be with other woman?

Also a small thing about the foxgirl, why on earth does she go bowling? did that make sense to anyone?
I mean she goes to a place with multiple men, lets ignore the fact that if a man came by she would turn into a fox infront of everyone which is a huge risk, but she cant even turn into a female at home with a single guy(MC) being there? even with all the other girls around her, but she can go to a bowling center? what?

Reactions: Majindevil

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Where are the sex scenes?
It makes me angry that the main character continues to act like a virgin boy from an ecchi anime, where there is a crowd of beautiful girls around him, but is afraid to reach out and start eating.
Fiona will never return, and he behaves like a henpecked man. If he is killed in 40 days, he should at least enjoy life and sex with all 10 girls in all positions.
I will be very angry if he meets his enemy on the 40th day and there is no sex with girls until then. It's like in the novel by Erich Maria Remarque, when young boys go to war and before that visit prostitutes - if they die, then at least they will know a woman, and will not die like virgins.
what game did you play? Fiona is back, and there were at least 3 sex scenes already by the end of 4.5 that I remember, 2 with Sue and one with Tracy

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Fiona is back, and there were at least 3 sex scenes already by the end of 4.5 that I remember, 2 with Sue and one with Tracy
Yeah, but all those are optional, so he has a point.

You could say that the MC had fantasies about being with other women, but even his fantasies are optional. The practical reason why you can't choose to stay with Fiona and Fiona alone is because it would branch into its own route, which would add too much workload. Slower updates, longer dev times, later release, and more sleepless nights for the poor dev who makes the game.

Still, I tried to make it believable. MC is basically another character. The game is a harem game. There is no real faithful route, even though you can decline any sex scene in the game.
You can choose to be a moral person and not fuck any of the girls until Fiona gives her okay but declining all the girls would basically shorten the game to 1/13 of it's original content. If you choose to do so, then you can also stay abstinent after Fiona gave her okay. But that's not how I intended the game to be played. You could argue that a good game would allow for that sort of path... But I decided against that. It's a 1 MC 13 girl harem game where you can choose not to have sex with any of the girls you don't like.

About Megan going bowling

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Honestly, I disagree. He complains about specifically the lack of sex scenes, saying Fiona won't be back anyway. So he clearly didn't finish the game, and made choices to avoid said sex scenes that are in the game (optional or not). It's entirely on him.
Sorry. I thought you replied to MikesDK

Reactions: Elduriel

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Yeah, but all those are optional, so he has a point.

You could say that the MC had fantasies about being with other women, but even his fantasies are optional. The practical reason why you can't choose to stay with Fiona and Fiona alone is because it would branch into its own route, which would add too much workload. Slower updates, longer dev times, later release, and more sleepless nights for the poor dev who makes the game.

Still, I tried to make it believable. MC is basically another character. The game is a harem game. There is no real faithful route, even though you can decline any sex scene in the game.
You can choose to be a moral person and not fuck any of the girls until Fiona gives her okay but declining all the girls would basically shorten the game to 1/13 of it's original content. If you choose to do so, then you can also stay abstinent after Fiona gave her okay. But that's not how I intended the game to be played. You could argue that a good game would allow for that sort of path... But I decided against that. It's a 1 MC 13 girl harem game where you can choose not to have sex with any of the girls you don't like.

About Megan going bowling
Are you saying LIs will be forced on the player/MC at some point? i mean up to now you can go with Fiona only and turn eveyone else down, ive done that in my playthrough and was expecting to be able to do that going forward as well, kinda feels worng not to have a Fiona only route.

Never mind i just saw you said you can still turn them down, but if no Fiona route i got to wonder what kind of ending it would be without having sex with anyone else, but also see your point that it would be impossible or close to it to make endings for 13 girls plus any kind of mix people would choose, that would be....yeah god knows now many endings that would take, personaly i still think Fiona being hes true love/wife should have gotten an ending.

Megan part makes somewhat sense, but not towards MC since he wouldent be able to overpower her when all the girls are around sinces hes nowhere near strong enough to even take one on, but yet she has never shown her self to MC not even at dinner which is what i found most weird considering she can go to the bowling area and show her self to Fiona.
But like i said its a small thing it just annoyed me that she never shows her self to MC even though she should feel safe doing so with the other girls in the same room.

Last edited:

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Something that I did find interesting, is that the girls put together how the main character got a promotion at an age that doesn't make sense.
Add to that how little we actually know about him, I'm now making a wild guess that he's actually an orphan, but, not only that, actually originates from the same world where the girls came from, was somehow quickly found by The Service, who probably never figured out his origins, but did discover he's somehow abnormally talented to learn anything (note how the males in the girls' worlds still have to learn their abilities from their slavegirls!).
They never worked out he'd have access to special abilities, and wouldn't have been able to train him if they knew anyway, because there were no women from his world to train him. But, as a male from his original world, he had a natural ability to absorb any training quickly and excel in whatever he was taught. Even without access to the girls' abilities, he'd always become a more than exceptional soldier or agent. Also keep in mind that he left the service and wants to know whether he could live a normal life!

That's all just theorizing, but I do think I'm onto something. This also makes me wonder whether MC might go back to the other world at some point. It'd be an interesting setting, both post-apocalyptic and fantasy/medieval at the same time I guess, ruins of skyscraper cities on one hand, stone forts and wooden town fences on the other.

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
Megan part makes somewhat sense, but not towards MC
the way MC perceive himself and the way the girls (not only Megan) perceive him are worlds apart. He also sell himself short most of the time when he talk to them (voluntarily most of the time even if sometimes he show his true ability). There is even something that we, player, don't know (yet?) : the reason why Amber is scared when she examine MC power.

Reactions: Dripping

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Something that I did find interesting, is that the girls put together how the main character got a promotion at an age that doesn't make sense.
Add to that how little we actually know about him, I'm now making a wild guess that he's actually an orphan, but, not only that, actually originates from the same world where the girls came from, was somehow quickly found by The Service, who probably never figured out his origins, but did discover he's somehow abnormally talented to learn anything (note how the males in the girls' worlds still have to learn their abilities from their slavegirls!).
They never worked out he'd have access to special abilities, and wouldn't have been able to train him if they knew anyway, because there were no women from his world to train him. But, as a male from his original world, he had a natural ability to absorb any training quickly and excel in whatever he was taught. Even without access to the girls' abilities, he'd always become a more than exceptional soldier or agent. Also keep in mind that he left the service and wants to know whether he could live a normal life!

That's all just theorizing, but I do think I'm onto something. This also makes me wonder whether MC might go back to the other world at some point. It'd be an interesting setting, both post-apocalyptic and fantasy/medieval at the same time I guess, ruins of skyscraper cities on one hand, stone forts and wooden town fences on the other.
I love that idea, hope that's the case. Would give MC a nice interesting parallel to the blind girl, can't remember her name. She's from this world but raised in the other one, we're from the other one but raised in this one.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
the way MC perceive himself and the way the girls (not only Megan) perceive him are worlds apart. He also sell himself short most of the time when he talk to them (voluntarily most of the time even if sometimes he show his true ability). There is even something that we, player, don't know (yet?) : the reason why Amber is scared when she examine MC power.
I barely paid attention to that part about Amber, but now that you mention it, it might combine interestingly with my theory, and the Nathaniel dude might've made a huge mistake when he transfered some of his ability to the MC. The MC already had the ability dormant within him, and he just added to it.

(I'm sure HighbornTiger is laughing his ass off somewhere)

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes