4.40 star(s) 53 Votes

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
I barely paid attention to that part about Amber, but now that you mention it, it might combine interestingly with my theory, and the Nathaniel dude might've made a huge mistake when he transfered some of his ability to the MC. The MC already had the ability dormant within him, and he just added to it.

(I'm sure HighbornTiger is laughing his ass off somewhere)
Possibly, in Amber eyes we can see Nathaniel in one and someone else in the other (might be "the old man" of the girls but can't say it's him for sure)

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Yeah, but all those are optional, so he has a point.

You could say that the MC had fantasies about being with other women, but even his fantasies are optional. The practical reason why you can't choose to stay with Fiona and Fiona alone is because it would branch into its own route, which would add too much workload. Slower updates, longer dev times, later release, and more sleepless nights for the poor dev who makes the game.

Still, I tried to make it believable. MC is basically another character. The game is a harem game. There is no real faithful route, even though you can decline any sex scene in the game.
You can choose to be a moral person and not fuck any of the girls until Fiona gives her okay but declining all the girls would basically shorten the game to 1/13 of it's original content. If you choose to do so, then you can also stay abstinent after Fiona gave her okay. But that's not how I intended the game to be played. You could argue that a good game would allow for that sort of path... But I decided against that. It's a 1 MC 13 girl harem game where you can choose not to have sex with any of the girls you don't like.
That's a shame. I really like the setup for this game and the cast is mostly quite strong, but I just have no taste for harems. I was hoping Fiona would get a solo path even if the other girls couldn't, but it seems that's off the table. I had a bad feeling after Amber started trying to guilt trip everyone into polyamory. :(

Megan part makes somewhat sense, but not towards MC since he wouldent be able to overpower her when all the girls are around sinces hes nowhere near strong enough to even take one on, but yet she has never shown her self to MC not even at dinner which is what i found most weird considering she can go to the bowling area and show her self to Fiona.
But like i said its a small thing it just annoyed me that she never shows her self to MC even though she should feel safe doing so with the other girls in the same room.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bloodmoon22

Oct 17, 2020
When I try to save game, this is what I get :

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 383, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
Exception: Not saved - no valid save locations.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
$ ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\Marc\Desktop\AForeignWorld-Episode-4.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Marc\Desktop\AForeignWorld-Episode-4.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1049, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
$ ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\Marc\Desktop\AForeignWorld-Episode-4.5-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Marc\Desktop\AForeignWorld-Episode-4.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "C:\Users\Marc\Desktop\AForeignWorld-Episode-4.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4252, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Users\Marc\Desktop\AForeignWorld-Episode-4.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1175, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "C:\Users\Marc\Desktop\AForeignWorld-Episode-4.5-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 53, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "C:\Users\Marc\Desktop\AForeignWorld-Episode-4.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1175, in event
File "C:\Users\Marc\Desktop\AForeignWorld-Episode-4.5-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 743, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "C:\Users\Marc\Desktop\AForeignWorld-Episode-4.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1399, in event
rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
File "C:\Users\Marc\Desktop\AForeignWorld-Episode-4.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 279, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "C:\Users\Marc\Desktop\AForeignWorld-Episode-4.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1399, in event
rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
File "C:\Users\Marc\Desktop\AForeignWorld-Episode-4.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 279, in event
File "C:\Users\Marc\Desktop\AForeignWorld-Episode-4.5-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1064, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "C:\Users\Marc\Desktop\AForeignWorld-Episode-4.5-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 999, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "C:\Users\Marc\Desktop\AForeignWorld-Episode-4.5-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 329, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Marc\Desktop\AForeignWorld-Episode-4.5-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 423, in save
location.save(slotname, sr)
File "C:\Users\Marc\Desktop\AForeignWorld-Episode-4.5-pc\renpy\savelocation.py", line 433, in save
raise Exception("Not saved - no valid save locations.")

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.1.22070801
A Foreign World Episode-4.5
Wed Jan 31 18:16:21 2024
```

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
$ ui.interact()
$ ui.interact()

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
I'll take a look eventually, but currently, I don't have time to engage with it too deeply. At first glance, it looks like a renpy issue where it doesn't find a save folder. Maybe I need to update the renpy version, and it fixes itself. A quick Google search suggested that people fixed it by installing a custom add-on. Can you add more context so I can reproduce the error? As I said, I won't get to it right away, but it will help me in the future. I hope this is an exception and the error isn't occurring for everyone that's trying to play the new update.

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
For the guy who knows her model quite well, it sticks out like a sore thumb. Eventually I’ll have to go back and fix it. Until then, I make self depracating jokes on Twitter about it ;)

Reactions: Mcknobz33

Bloodmoon22

Oct 17, 2020
I'll take a look eventually, but currently, I don't have time to engage with it too deeply. At first glance, it looks like a renpy issue where it doesn't find a save folder. Maybe I need to update the renpy version, and it fixes itself. A quick Google search suggested that people fixed it by installing a custom add-on. Can you add more context so I can reproduce the error? As I said, I won't get to it right away, but it will help me in the future. I hope this is an exception and the error isn't occurring for everyone that's trying to play the new update.

Basicly every time I try to save, no matter where I am at in the gave, that is the error I have gotten. It is as simple as that.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Basicly every time I try to save, no matter where I am at in the gave, that is the error I have gotten. It is as simple as that.
I have both the F95 and steam version installed and don't get this error... have you tried deleting the whole thing, DL it and installing it again?

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
YEah ... great outlandish scenes are afoot ... when a water mage approaches a pool filled with the medium she can control with the gentle touch of her cuddly soft hands and raise the dragon to stop all her enemies or erect a whole rollercoaster water slide for MC and her to make hard throbing deeply exhilirating love together for long pleasure filled hours.

• Haha
Reactions: S1nsational

White77

Mar 16, 2020
A Foreign World [Ep4.5] Unofficial Android Port + Gallery Mod

- 252mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Link is dead

White77

Mar 16, 2020
A Foreign World [Ep4.5] Unofficial Android Port + Gallery Mod

- 252mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Link is dead

nomjik11

Aug 6, 2020
Typo after Morris comes to pick up his car near the start:
1707009501126.png

Also when at the supermarket with Aurora and Amber is discussing with Tracy:
1707014425384.png

Walking back from the sauna:
1707015095516.png

Last edited:
Reactions: HighbornTiger

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
jI11jaCksjAkk
English is my second language. From experience, I'm well aware that my game has many misspelled words or grammatical errors (even after multiple people have read through it already). I encourage people to point them out because even if I read through the text ten times, I won't be able to find them.

Having someone point out 5-10 typos each update would be way more beneficial to me than someone supporting the game by subscribing to my Patreon. I think you are coming down too harsh on him. His message wasn't rude, he just pointed out mistakes.

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes