Unity A Furry House [v0.41.2] [Drunk Robot]

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Antoine the fox

Apr 27, 2018
Hopefully this helps.

That said, word of warning. You can get softlocked with anything involving money. Always make sure you earn more than you need so you have at least 5$ left over to play the memory game. There are only two instances wherein you are awarded money - My Friend Hugo, and First Reward. Neither are repeatable.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The only thing not unlocked will be the two furthest right photos in the gallery.
It will unlock a bunch of special images in the graphs icon.
for me, my favorite Aunty is unloked when i have sex with her, end even thos monika watched me swim, warm night is not unloked and also imogen have never come to my room

DarkXDaemon

May 14, 2018
Decide not to play because games broken played 4 times and couldn't get the talk to monica or the secret photo 1 monica may try play again once games fixed.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The first big surprise is about her and your stepsisters, belonging to a different "race": They are a bit "FURRY"!!!
Races, plural. or are you telling me that tigers, goats, and housecats are the same race?

Actually can someone clarify what is going on here? is your mom just a huge slut and each of your sisters has a different father?

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes