Unity A Furry House [v0.41.2] [Drunk Robot]

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

TheArcticFox!

Mar 19, 2022
Anyone know how to proceed with the new content? I can meet Melissa in the TV room come evening, but it just replays the 'Lets have a date when your 100%, bring alcohol!' scene. However, the shop remains empty and I can't buy what I assume is the required alcohol.

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Working money codes anyone?
How to get money easy.
Go to , find your save in the files and upload it.
Then use Ctrl + F on the page and search for the amount of money you have, I had 25 so I searched for 25.
There are two places in the code where you edit it. Where it looks like this 0\",\"25\",\"2\",\"1\
Download it and place it in the saves folder.
Restart game and load new file.

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Anyone know how to proceed with the new content? I can meet Melissa in the TV room come evening, but it just replays the 'Lets have a date when your 100%, bring alcohol!' scene. However, the shop remains empty and I can't buy what I assume is the required alcohol.
there are 2 options: either the quest is buggy, or he didn’t stage this scene

Dec 4, 2023
View attachment 1442662

Overview:
You, in the role of the main character of the game, are forced to move to live with your mother.
The first big surprise is about her and your stepsisters, belonging to a different "race": They are a bit "FURRY"!!!
Resist to the oppression of your new sisters, and other several guests of the house!
Investigate and solve many intrigues, and try to take advantage of various situations.
This is an adult visual novel based on dialogues and images (and many animations).
Make the right choices to increase your relational stats and unlock new scenes and events.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-27
Release Date: 2024-06-22
Developer: Drunk Robot - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.41.2
Language: English
Other games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: GDRIVE - - MEGA - -
Mac(v0.39.0): - - -

Extra:
Fan Sigs

thanks Soucer for the links

View attachment 1167909 View attachment 1167910 View attachment 1167911 View attachment 1167912
one thing i did notice is, that the English is poor starting at the beginning

HomicidalHulk

May 31, 2023
How to get money easy.
Go to , find your save in the files and upload it.
Then use Ctrl + F on the page and search for the amount of money you have, I had 25 so I searched for 25.
There are two places in the code where you edit it. Where it looks like this 0\",\"25\",\"2\",\"1\
Download it and place it in the saves folder.
Restart game and load new file.
You are a gentleman and a scholar

TheArcticFox!

Mar 19, 2022
at patrion say:"All is fine if you start game from beggining. If you try to load your saved game you will receive that fine bug as I have written before. "
Well, crap. It looks like my old saves are useless as is the one posted above. There is too much stuff to redo just to unlock a few new scenes. Guess it's time to wait for a fix or for a hero to start over from scratch and post a new saved game.

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Well, crap. It looks like my old saves are useless as is the one posted above. There is too much stuff to redo just to unlock a few new scenes. Guess it's time to wait for a fix or for a hero to start over from scratch and post a new saved game.
her you go.I dont open star 1st quest of access to the rose. I can meet Melissa in the TV room come evening, but it just replays the 'Lets have a date when your 100%, bring alcohol!' scene. However, the shop remains empty and I can't buy what I assume is the required alcohol.

Reactions: TheArcticFox!

TheArcticFox!

Mar 19, 2022
her you go.I dont open star 1st quest of access to the rose. I can meet Melissa in the TV room come evening, but it just replays the 'Lets have a date when your 100%, bring alcohol!' scene. However, the shop remains empty and I can't buy what I assume is the required alcohol.
Awesome, thank you! Any idea how to get the 'Very Expensive Roses'?

blahgah

Feb 17, 2018
I can't recommend playing this. There is too many ways to soft lock your progress. If you do certain events before getting 10 score with mom then you cant obtain money unless you cheat. If you also do certain events then you can end up losing the spycam and thus not be able to progress with certain characters. Also buttons aren't properly hidden/layered when opening other menus so you can end up pressing them when trying to do something else. Its frustrating to play.

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Awesome, thank you! Any idea how to get the 'Very Expensive Roses'?
Sorry, I don’t even know how to activate this quest myself. I thought that I needed to run the quest with blue roses a couple of times, but nothing happened to get 'Very Expensive Roses'

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes