Unity A Furry House [v0.41.2] [Drunk Robot]

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

bigshawn8820

Nov 3, 2021
I'm not a fan of this trend where nobody posts sex scenes in the promo thumbs anymore, so you download the game just to find out there's no real good sex scenes added to the game yet and you have the audacity to ask me to become a patreon anyway knowing you just wasted my fuckin time , this vent session was not souly aimed at furry house .

Feb 23, 2022
Drunk Robot games are 100% guaranteed to be a waste of time, you know what you're getting into even with no screenshots lol

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
Drunk Robot games are 100% guaranteed to be a waste of time, you know what you're getting into even with no screenshots lol
If that is the case, then why are you posting here? Obviously, it's not enough of a waste of time if you're investing your own time and effort.

Joyvankek

Dec 9, 2019
Do you think any of us are on this website because our time and effort is valuable to us?
To be honest, I do enjoy shitposting from time to time, therefore I do have entertainment out of it. Time is money, and money are spent on pleasures from time to time.
Otherwise why bother living in the first place?

Hornoman

Jan 8, 2022
havent used mega before but thats the newest realised version if its not working message me as its the first time ive personally used mega

Hornoman

Jan 8, 2022
ive uploaded the google form that Drunk robot used if that doesn't work recommend a file site to upload to as when i upload here theirs an issue due to its too big

Hornoman

Jan 8, 2022
theres 3 new tasks however need 500 in game currenceny (took me 1 hour and 30 mins of card match just to get to that amount) for the new content (theirs a bug where the 1st scenes with melissa dnt play (most buggy update)

rav47

Jan 7, 2022
New release bug fixed V.41.2 :

"Looks like the new release is now fixed, thanks to your help!
As usual, send us feedback about it, so we can go on fixing and developing!
Thank you
HERE: "

Dec 4, 2021
I feel like I've asked this on this thread before, but I wonder if its possible to find the in game models for the characters and convert them to be used in Blender or something, cause they're just wasted in this game.

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes