Unity A Furry House [v0.41.2] [Drunk Robot]

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes
Sep 19, 2020
v0.38.0
Win:
- -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spocky69

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
still a grind fest with 0 guidance and no fucking or anything... byt why? why go all this trouble to suck?

Reactions: AJBit

Oldandbold

May 20, 2019
ok Melissa is not showing up at all (only 3 scenes with Hugo and so far 2 family meetings) beside that she is not showing up anywhere in the house and on the computer, there is only shop

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
still a grind fest with 0 guidance and no fucking or anything... byt why? why go all this trouble to suck?
You can bone the auntie, Kelly and Bonnie...It's a real pain in the ass because unless you copy your saves from the previous version you have to start over again...and again...and again. You also can't bone mommy or Monica...or Hugo...yet.

This post should at least help with what you need to do to get most achievements which eventually get your wiener wet: Spolierenos here neighbor...

Reactions: AJBit

Lyzzak

Feb 21, 2018
I have a problem i need Money to Buy the Teddy and the Maid Outfit to progress but the memory Game isnt there? I tried every screen solution
Unbenannt.PNG

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
So, you guys know, how to unlock that event with Bonnie ?

View attachment 2105542
Gotta make her your slave for a few weeks...then after that I found it's kind of random: go swimming at night when it allows you to...and when you sleep (automatically after swimming) it -may- have one of the relatives you've boned show up at night for wiener action. Haven't found any pattern so far because it's had Imogen show up 2-3 times, then Kelly, then Bonnie for me. Another time it went nobody, Kelly, nobody, Imogen x3, nobody, then Bonnie. No patterns.

Reactions: ElyS_M4h

ElyS_M4h

Aug 14, 2017
Gotta make her your slave for a few weeks...then after that I found it's kind of random: go swimming at night when it allows you to...and when you sleep (automatically after swimming) it -may- have one of the relatives you've boned show up at night for wiener action. Haven't found any pattern so far because it's had Imogen show up 2-3 times, then Kelly, then Bonnie for me. Another time it went nobody, Kelly, nobody, Imogen x3, nobody, then Bonnie. No patterns.
You mean ... i need to be bad with her ? Like, " BE RUDE " ?

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
You mean ... i need to be bad with her ? Like, " BE RUDE " ?
Yeah, basically you have to turn her into yo' maid, then escalate from there until you can wiener her for the first time. After that, she'll eventually be part of the night visit harem.

Reactions: ElyS_M4h

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
Damn, this is one of the most buggy sandboxes on this site. Getting stuck at different moments after every new game (events don't trigger), items disappearing from the store, no gallery on PC, often can't earn money, events resetting at random, upper right button stopped working mid-game and the best one: MORNING disappeared entirely after Bonnie started to clean my room, it is only afternoon-evening-night now. I give up.

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes