Unity A Furry House [v0.41.2] [Drunk Robot]

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Mooboy2000

Oct 18, 2017
Okay, I'm only having an issue getting one achievement now, any help would be great, it's the "One of each type!".
I finally got all the rest except that one, have spent days going in each room and letting time go by and everything, nothing. Also is the second cam show not in the game yet? After seeing the first show and it saying I needed $100 the cam show option disappears off my pc screen.

*edit* got the achievement finally, forgot I hadn't done the thing heh. Still have that question though about the cam show.

Last edited:

steamwhistle

Feb 16, 2022
Hey all,

Back again with an updated walkthrough. I thought I would list every single achievement and how I got them in the order I regularly do them. This will be up to date as of Patch 0.38:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At this point I play the memory game a fuck ton. You have now unlocked 180$ worth of crap to buy and have 25$. If you spend the exact amount you will be locked out and unable to progress - so always make sure you have at MIN 5$ left - I usually earn here up to 200$ because later you have to do this again for Bonnie and I hate having to start off with a 5$ game.

For the record these sex scenes unlock night visits.

To continue at this point there are:

3 Replayable Special Awakenings
3 Replayable Night Visits
1 Replayable Yoga Demo
2 Images of Monica
3 Images of Bonnie
2 Images of Kelly
1 Image of Melissa
2 Images of Imogen
6 Images of Monica on your Computer's Gallery
2 Scenes from the Bearcam
And the ability to proc Bonnie's webcam scene

That you can access at this point having completed the story.
There are still 2 images unavailable in the Monica gallery on the computer.

Hope this helps.

Antoine the fox

Apr 27, 2018
for bonnie's route, what am i suposed to do after setting the webcam for the first time, because the MC want to know what she's doing on the bed but the only option is putting the camera under the bed.

DirtyHippie25

Sep 28, 2022
I'm getting insufficient funds every time I try to buy the teddy bear, and it's never morning anymore to talk with the mom....what's happening

Dec 4, 2021
Huh fsr on their Patreon the download link title says it's for 0.38 but it is 0.39. Must be a typo or something. Here's the download link if anyone wants to download it (the windows version at least) and post it here, I guess:

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 12 Votes