Unity A Furry House [v0.41.2] [Drunk Robot]

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
There are no sexual activities recorded in the tags.
Yet, the game is tagged as incest.

Incest DOES REQUIRE a form of sexual activity taking place. I.e. oral, vaginal or anal sex. Typically, even handjob/boobjob are not considered to be incest but it depends on the situation.

I opt for the incest tag to be removed, or current sex tags to be added.

Reactions: Elyauris

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
I cant understand this: MC had hot private-chat with Monica, later we had really hot sex infront of her online-comunity... - but my relationstate with Monica stays '0'! Not even a new sexy picture was added. I cant understand that. What went wrong...? :ROFLMAO: :oops:

Reactions: Elyauris

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
That Drunk Robot must have been drunk when he wrote the dialogue for this game. It's fucking full of errors.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Game doesn't look bad, models aren't bad and its rare to see a renpy furry without "gay" tag, but the somewhat ntr type of bullshit at the beginning, is all I need to stop playing, if at least it would be avoidable or something, but its not even stated that there is something like that in this game, kinda sad about that because, as I said, overall the game looks pretty good for the 5 minutes of playtime I gave it.
Uhm... this IS NOT RENPY.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sir/Mam have you ever been to a furry site like e621? If you look up anthro you wont see humans with animal parts you will see humans with a human like body. They literally have tags like humanoid_cat for humans with cat features. Anthros are different. Any site like e621 and other furry sites don't really let things like Neko get called anthros.
It actually IS anthro no matter what you think.

how is being a step sibling incest
Because it is. Actually.

Reactions: XephosDB

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Yeah the game ends as soon as the scene between Mom and Hugo came on the screen. No one drills my mother when I play. I count it as NTR right away because it’s my mom or a family member and I don’t start watching others fuck in the game. Full of shit.
But she's your MOTHER. THAT IS NOT NTR, genius. Especially when she and the one fucking her are a couple!

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Renpy is built specifically for VNs, unity is not. Why start from scratch with an engine that isn't designed for that? It's your game and you can do what you want but I don't get it. There's also the poor memory management of unity which can cause performance issues on older setups.

I think it's odd that out of everything in the post, the choice of engine is what you wanted to discuss.
You're wrong.

1) Renpy is a fucking mess based on old software (Python 2) which is now considered unsafe to run.
2) Unity is designed specifically for all sorts of games. There are three or four VN frameworks for Unity (and one for Unreal).
Unity games actually take up less space than renpy and they start 20 times faster.

alxmen

Apr 19, 2019
I need help I've run out of money and I can't get any more. Does anyone know why Melissa doesn't pay me more?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Hopefully this helps.

That said, word of warning. You can get softlocked with anything involving money. Always make sure you earn more than you need so you have at least 5$ left over to play the memory game. There are only two instances wherein you are awarded money - My Friend Hugo, and First Reward. Neither are repeatable.
I am softlocked. Melissa didn't offer me $10 when I reached 20x housework. I am now at 31x and have only gotten for the 10th time.
Makes this game unplayable. I think I'm gonna rip the CG.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Wow the engrelish is really bad with this one.
Having no idea what to do other than wondering around this is not for me.

The so called mother on the first day is having sex with a bull like creature and to many this would be ntr.

Is MC the son of the woman of the house?
Are the girls the daughter to the woman of the house?

If the answer for both is yes then it is real half sisters and not step-sisters.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
You're wrong.

1) Renpy is a fucking mess based on old software (Python 2) which is now considered unsafe to run.
2) Unity is designed specifically for all sorts of games. There are three or four VN frameworks for Unity (and one for Unreal).
Unity games actually take up less space than renpy and they start 20 times faster.
It may have been python to before but that's not the case any more. I don't know what you mean about it being a mess, it's almost 100 % python, it doesn't get much more uniformed. As for being "wrong" do you even know what renpy is? It's specifically designed for making VNs. It's it's core function. Also if you need a "framework" to make the engine do something special it's already a worse option than renpy. A framework that's likely based off of renpy's functionality to begin with.

A Unity game will never take up less space than the average renpy game because of they way it sloppily bundles the assets together. You seem to have a much better experience with unity games than many others have. They are almost all slow buggy messes for the most part in my experience. That's not the case for nearly every VN made with renpy. If you think Unity is 20 times faster then your either delusional or just trying to troll.

Unicron420

Dec 29, 2018
well found something random that kind of breaks the game. When playing I got one of the sister for the maid shit and now I cannot talk to the mom in the morning to get money!

Egris

May 6, 2020
Hey all,

Back again with an updated walkthrough. I thought I would list every single achievement and how I got them in the order I regularly do them. This will be up to date as of Patch 0.38:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At this point I play the memory game a fuck ton. You have now unlocked 180$ worth of crap to buy and have 25$. If you spend the exact amount you will be locked out and unable to progress - so always make sure you have at MIN 5$ left - I usually earn here up to 200$ because later you have to do this again for Bonnie and I hate having to start off with a 5$ game.

For the record these sex scenes unlock night visits.

To continue at this point there are:

3 Replayable Special Awakenings
3 Replayable Night Visits
1 Replayable Yoga Demo
2 Images of Monica
3 Images of Bonnie
2 Images of Kelly
1 Image of Melissa
2 Images of Imogen
6 Images of Monica on your Computer's Gallery
2 Scenes from the Bearcam
And the ability to proc Bonnie's webcam scene

That you can access at this point having completed the story.
There are still 2 images unavailable in the Monica gallery on the computer.

Hope this helps.
Could you share a full save please?, the game is broken and can't play it, i liked :(

Edit: Nvm, you have to do things multiple times so the game can continue, i just finish the game for now, i really like it!

Last edited:
Reactions: luisar018
2.80 star(s) 12 Votes