Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
New update, no changelog ...

Okay, here are my questions:
1. Do I have start a new game?
2. Is it still buggy?
3. Is it still grindy?

If the answer to all of these is "yes," then I'm not going through this again. I'd love to see the new content, but I've already done this at least twice. At this point, I've promised myself not to keep replaying games that keep forcing me to replay them. There's too much out there in the world that I want to see for me to spend my time that way.

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017

2. Is it still buggy?
3. Is it still grindy?

If the answer to all of these is "yes," then I'm not going through this again. I'd love to see the new content, but I've already done this at least twice. At this point, I've promised myself not to keep replaying games that keep forcing me to replay them. There's too much out there in the world that I want to see for me to spend my time that way.
Hey bud, not that it solves any of your questions but rather skips them... I download the game and use asset studio for unity to extract the CG. Would recommend.
Set it to extract "video" and "sprites".

neonclear

Feb 18, 2018

2. Is it still buggy?
3. Is it still grindy?

Yes. Managed to break the game by having Bonnie preform the cleaning service in the morning, effectively making it impossible to talk to Melissa to clean in order earn money.

eisenhorn1701

Nov 2, 2017
Please start using the "Thumb" option for your pictures.
As it is you only can see 1/4 of the pic at a time.
the picture loads fine for me on my laptop. and if your talking about the screen thats all i can see if theres more to the room i cant see it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
the picture loads fine for me on my laptop. and if your talking about the screen thats all i can see if theres more to the room i cant see it.
Yes it loads for you because its on your computer.
When I click on your pic the size is 4 times my screen size of 1920x1080 for some reason and I have to drag the pic around just to see what you are talking about or I have to fucking download it to see it all at once. BadManners 2023-03-22 15-32-52-83.jpg
Here is what I am trying to say, if the pic below shows up just like the thumb then I have no idea why but it should only about 1/4 of the thumb pic above.
First click on the thumb above then close it and click on the pic below there the same pic.

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
when im tidiying the dining room it looks complete but theres nothing left to click whats the deal
Your screen is not wide enough. :-(
On the right side is an untidy cupboard too. Choose 16/9, or 16/10 widescreen. ;-)
Unfortunately in this game one cant stretch- or shrink the borders to complete the screen. :-(

Last edited:

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
This update was really good but is do have a few grumbles, some events do get triggered prematurely and can lead to a lock out by loop, for the love of all thing holy nix the goram memory game for a online job that uses up a part of the day, add a choice for the shower and after the MC gets one of the girls to like him they might join him for some fun.

Apr 27, 2022
This update was really good but is do have a few grumbles, some events do get triggered prematurely and can lead to a lock out by loop, for the love of all thing holy nix the goram memory game for a online job that uses up a part of the day, add a choice for the shower and after the MC gets one of the girls to like him they might join him for some fun.
At least we learned that the cheat code to get money is 338841, so now you can skip the matching game.

• Wow
Reactions: AXE2501
2.80 star(s) 12 Votes