MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
Hello everyone, here is v0.01 for Futa Inn. This version makes up the intro/day1.
As I have mentioned previously, this is my first time working with an artist, and, it's his first time making Futa characters, so, I hope that you like his art!
I started this about 2 months ago, and my friend helped me with the initial drink making code!
The only things that I didn't add are some map/lore stuff at the very start. Mainly because of time, but because I want to make the maps look a little better. I also didn;t give myself enough time for music and SFX. I have about half of what I wanted to put into this version, but I chose not to add them because I didn't want only half of the game to have sound. It's a little tough finding good thematically matching sounds.
However, in a day or two, I will release an updated version with these things added.
Please let me know what you think, If there are any bugs, and if I should continue!
Thanks!

I think I'll create it's own seperate page/thread tomorrow with more links and info and stuff :)

Mac -
PC -

Last edited:

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Hello everyone, here is v0.01 for Futa Inn. This version makes up the intro/day1.
As I have mentioned previously, this is my first time working with an artist, and, it's his first time making Futa characters, so, I hope that you like his art!
I started this about 2 months ago, and my friend helped me with the initial drink making code!
The only things that I didn't add are some map/lore stuff at the very start. Mainly because of time, but because I want to make the maps look a little better. I also didn;t give myself enough time for music and SFX. I have about half of what I wanted to put into this version, but I chose not to add them because I didn't want only half of the game to have sound. It's a little tough finding good thematically matching sounds.
However, in a day or two, I will release an updated version with these things added.
Please let me know what you think, If there are any bugs, and if I should continue!
Thanks!

I think I'll create it's own seperate page/thread tomorrow with more links and info and stuff :)

Mac - Mega
PC - Mega

I never played futa future (not of a fan of daz images I prefer the drawn anime type) but I tried the Futa Inn

me wants gognak D=
looking forward to how the game develops!

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
I never played futa future (not of a fan of daz images I prefer the drawn anime type) but I tried the Futa Inn

me wants gognak D=
looking forward to how the game develops!
I'm glad that you enjoyed it!
I'll have a seperate thread/page up soon once I have added the music.
I hope that you enjoyed the art! The artist usually works on graphics and UI, and has only made a few humanoid characters. So this was his first time doing Futas and CG's.

Reactions: Melmoth99

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
Hello everyone, here are the updated links with the sounds/music, and a few other improvements. I hope you enjoy the funky ambience.

Mac -

PC -

I'll set up the thread/page first thing tomorrow :)

• Red Heart

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
I hope I did everything correctly, but I created a thread a reported it, so the page should be ready soon :)

• Red Heart

ZZBible128

Oct 27, 2021
Love the send off, Hope Rubber Love 3rd update is will be even better HQ, Futa inn does look cute for 2d not mush into them unless Japanese most the time

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes