MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
Hello everyone, I got a little distracted while working on the next update and stuff, and I ended up trying lip syncing. These two animations were my first attempts at lip syncing, as well as practicing a bunch of other things. I used 11labs AI for the test, so don't mind the weird voice. Thanks.

subwien

Jan 16, 2022
One looks a tiny bit off sync "hi what can i get for you" The lips looks like telling "you", when the voice was already done.

Besides that: you are improving :) great to see that
Thx4sharing and good luck with that

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
One looks a tiny bit off sync "hi what can i get for you" The lips looks like telling "you", when the voice was already done.

Besides that: you are improving :) great to see that
Thx4sharing and good luck with that
Thanks, I do hope that I am improving. Because I added the synced audio in post, I probably just didn't line it up perfectly.

Reactions: jakeb733

mide

Nov 28, 2017
please add plenty male on futa. differentiate yourself from the mass produced amounts of futa on male.
mass produced?! where the fuck are they? damn near every game that has a futa in it is male on futa whats even the point of them being a futa just make them another female if they never get to use the dick.

mide

Nov 28, 2017
i remember this game having a lot more content, like that scene in the milkshake shop. starting a new a game on the new update i cant get any scenes except for the mom and the doctor. what happened to this game?

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
mass produced?! where the fuck are they? damn near every game that has a futa in it is male on futa whats even the point of them being a futa just make them another female if they never get to use the dick.
point me in that damn direction of the mass amounts of MALE ON FUTA, cause i dont see it

Reactions: cantpickaname

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
i remember this game having a lot more content, like that scene in the milkshake shop. starting a new a game on the new update i cant get any scenes except for the mom and the doctor. what happened to this game?
When I started this game, i was unemployed, then I got employed very soon after, so I then couldn't put as much time into it as before.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Male on futa (without pussy) is best because it removes the possibility of pregnancy :cool:

Reactions: FunnyDream

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
Hello everyone,

Here are the files for v0.5

As I said, this update was cleaning up update, specifically:

* Starting after the first day, you will be sent to the map. Here you can access the school, which is a menu that will then take you to certain characters, and home, which include "mom" scenes in a linear fashion.

* All of the NSFW scenes should have sounds, both lewd and a kind of ambience in the background.

*A bunch of scenes have been moved around

The only things that I couldn't get implemented in time was GUI stuff like the main menu, and a method at hiding the textbox during animations (provided by mist)

I also didn't get story linking stuff done, which really, really sucks.

Anyway, I have both an animation coming about soon, showcasing dick physics with cloth physics, as well as a couple of images requested by a patron. Also, for the next update, I am thinking of focusing on the goth girl Evelyn/Evie, so let me know what you think.

Thanks.

PC -

Mac -

APK -

(itch.io link, and more mirrors to be available tomorrow, plus I will update the stuff on the front page of the thread)

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Hey I see 0.6 is out on patreon and public but when I try to download the servers have an error, can you post it here please?

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
Hey I see 0.6 is out on patreon and public but when I try to download the servers have an error, can you post it here please?
Sorry, I was meant to update this page, I have just been busy working on other things. Hopefully these work.

qchill44

Dec 7, 2022
Yes you are right I didn't open the game I was talking about when you go to download it ,but if you open the game and go to the "about" it say it's v1.0, probably a type mistake.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Melmoth99
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes