• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ZZBible128

Oct 27, 2021
please add plenty male on futa. differentiate yourself from the mass produced amounts of futa on male.
could be some dream scenes where he in charge or he finds a way to great shot from nurse and gets revenge collecting their cum too. by fucking them both in rubber collecting

Reactions: spitfire335

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AFutaFuture-0.4.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: Mist.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Will there be any choices where I can choose a path or will you get fucked everywhere where you go without choice?
At the moment I don't see the multiple endings. ^^

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Small typo: Your mom is explaining you what futa hypersexuality is: "....when Futas like hyself..."
and "...Do you think that you cna do..." and after the rimming: "Lets move..." instead of Let's move
When she fucks you: ...but i'm glad to see that you love" missing a word? "...and then i'll fix you some breakfast.":)
(also futa should be a lowercase word, but I really don't care about that.)

And when she fucks you in the bathroom, her dick is visible behind MC's back. ;-)

Other then that: Nice update. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: amooei

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
After Day 2, is there some way to get to day 3? It seems like after the player wakes up, all that's available is a school map with icons of the maternal figure and the nurse, and scenes tied to those, despite all the previous options available for day 2 that might not have been chosen (e.g. principal, library, cafe, nurse, class, yoga, toilet, etc.)

Reactions: uwotm90 and amooei

amooei

Dec 8, 2020
It was good, especially the animations. Everything is wonderful. Only the lack of a good storyline is very evident. I think increase the number of characters in the game and have a story. Strong story until version 3, everything was great, after that the story was forgotten, but the graphics have improved a lot. 1. Go back to update version 3 and expand the game space in the same space. 2. Remove the colored condoms from all the characters. I guess who's suggestion) have a school. Shopping center. Club. Hospital. Club. Sahil Lekhti. Men's strip club. Working for income in certain places
The progress has been great. You can get inspiration from comics for the story of the game
good luck my friend

RXRO

Jan 23, 2021
Stupid, not a single hot scene other than the two images on the menu where the man is on his knees collard by a woman ( not a woman with a penis ) , that was hot, as soon as the dick appears, its all just stupid , I skipped through the whole thing , not a single image in there moved me ... stupid

Light86

Mar 25, 2018
Thats why I'm not planning on making very many new scenes for the next update. Instead, I will focus on cleaning everything up. I was meant to do it with this update. but I get so many messages from people asking for more and more content.
new version is bugged i think you get stuck on school map after day 2

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Stupid, not a single hot scene other than the two images on the menu where the man is on his knees collard by a woman ( not a woman with a penis ) , that was hot, as soon as the dick appears, its all just stupid , I skipped through the whole thing , not a single image in there moved me ... stupid
To save yourself from more disapointing games in the future: google futa. ;-)

• Haha
Reactions: mide and Mist.

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
Hello everyone, I woke up to 30 notifications and several messages, thank you lol. Anyway, I just wanted to share a quick little thing that I did, and that was that I learnt how to make a map. So here is a link to me test. It's nothing special, you literally just open the map and click the button. But, this will help me organize everything. Thanks!

Aug 22, 2021
Hello everyone, I woke up to 30 notifications and several messages, thank you lol. Anyway, I just wanted to share a quick little thing that I did, and that was that I learnt how to make a map. So here is a link to me test. It's nothing special, you literally just open the map and click the button. But, this will help me organize everything. Thanks!

We need android port update

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes