MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
Hello everyone, I just wanted to let you know that the next update will take that little bit longer, but, in the meantime, I have also been working on a futa magazine. Attached is the cover, and it is the highest quality image that I have made thus far, as I have been messing around with lighting, render settings, new futa assets and better quality figures. The rest will release very soon and will feature several pictures, articles and much more!. Thanks :)

thebishal108

Dec 13, 2022
Eagerly waiting for your update and by the way best storyline so far of any futa on male. Thank You for so much of your hard work. As a mobile developer I can understand it is very hard for an Indie developer to grow. Really appreciate the effort ❤

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
Hello everyone, v0.4.5 will take a wee bit longer. I went into further detail which you can see for free on patreon, but I was just feeling pretty burnt out. The lie was both that, and a surprise. In that time I have been experimenting with Unity, and made a very, very rough Futa fighting game, which you cna find here.

I am deeply sorry if this is disappointing, but I am no longer feeling burnt out. So please let me know what you think.

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
I don't think fighting games and adult games mix well together. Personal taste.
Take your time, get some rest and get inspired by other authors. Burnout is the killer of creativity.
If you push yourself to hard to work on the game you only get a depression and we don'T get a game. :-D
So take care :)

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
I don't think fighting games and adult games mix well together. Personal taste.
Take your time, get some rest and get inspired by other authors. Burnout is the killer of creativity.
If you push yourself to hard to work on the game you only get a depression and we don'T get a game. :-D
So take care :)
Thanks. This month was already kind of a rest so i'm hoping to get the update out soon. And I also somewhat agree with fighting games not making great adult games, simply because, apart from being naked, the actual fighting part doesn't really add anything. Making it though was just to see if I could actually make something in Unity.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes