Xymma

Feb 14, 2018
Since it seems unlikely that Futadom World will have a route for it, please have an mpreg route on this one (I haven't played this yet and the synopsis is to vague to know if this fetish is already set up for it.)

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
Since it seems unlikely that Futadom World will have a route for it, please have an mpreg route on this one (I haven't played this yet and the synopsis is to vague to know if this fetish is already set up for it.)
There will definitely be male pregnancy, as manyof the people that have messaged me have also requested it. I already have the morphs ready to go.

dxf2

Apr 22, 2020
mpreg will be avoidable? it's not the end of the world for me but i'd like to skip it since i'm not interested.

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
mpreg will be avoidable? it's not the end of the world for me but i'd like to skip it since i'm not interested.
mpreg will likely be an epilogue kind of thing. If the player doesnt want to see it, the few scenes will have the option of being skipped, so such endings will essentially be the same.

Reactions: Piratefishes

Xymma

Feb 14, 2018
There will definitely be male pregnancy, as manyof the people that have messaged me have also requested it. I already have the morphs ready to go.
Finally a non text based game with futa on male Mpreg. I have waited so very long for one, thank you so much. Can I perhaps get a ping once that content is implemented?

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrCheese25

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
Great Story so far also I was wondering will Android get 0.3.5 version?
I will probably port more versions when I understand how renpy to android actually works lol.

A week or two ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I released it on patreon, but it isn't complete, so I will probably release the completed version publically instead in a week or two.

amooei

Dec 8, 2020
I will probably port more versions when I understand how renpy to android actually works lol.

A week or two ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I released it on patreon, but it isn't complete, so I will probably release the completed version publically instead in a week or two.
I hope it will be a good update.

Aken13

Jun 12, 2023
S Will it be a male pregnancy? Oh my god the developer is reading my mind. ♥♥

amooei

Dec 8, 2020
I just wanted to let everyone know that I will release the next update by the end of the month. Anyway, I made my first comic, so here is the textless variant.

Thanks for the comic. Version 4 will not be released here?

• Red Heart
Reactions: ZZBible128
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes