Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
JoiPlay users.

For an unknown reason, v0.3 of the game may not start in JoiPlay. The game is not at fault.
To correct the problem you can:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MrCheese25

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
v0.3.5 has been released!

In addition to this, I have been messing around with other stuff that I may want to use in the future, so please try out this rushed little tech demo thing.

Mac -

PC -

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019

In addition to this, I have been messing around with other stuff that I may want to use in the future, so please try out this rushed little tech demo thing.

Mac - Mega

PC - Mega
I noticed no bugs in the 0.3.5 version, also enjoyed the content!

As for the tech demo feedback, I tried it. I do like the way to interaction with her, having conversation options, minigames etc. I like the idea that you can interact with the women even when not on a mission involving them. As for the missions button, personally i'd keep one sort of 'main questline' which is the normal progress of the story etc and then use mission button on the character to have some sort of personal character stories, or side quests etc.

Giving the characters a background and the game some lore, gives the game some depth. This can be done through dialogue of course, or maybe interacting with objects in the classroom or their houses or whatever for example. Adding such side interactions with the women also makes the game come alive. Which can also be done by adding some random events, things that can happen when you enter a certain room. For example, when entering the classroom, two futas teasing or harrassing a male, or when entering the cafeteria a futa having lunch, with a male beneath the table getting a different kind of lunch :sneaky:. I would keep the RNG on the low side personally with these, just some short fun scenes you can see whilst navigating the world. Not making it too hard to encounter them.

Anyhow, just some random tips. Things are obviously written from my point of view and my interests, so you always gotta do what feels right to you of course.

All in all, I like were it's all going :) Looking forward to seeing any and all developments <3

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
I noticed no bugs in the 0.3.5 version, also enjoyed the content!

As for the tech demo feedback, I tried it. I do like the way to interaction with her, having conversation options, minigames etc. I like the idea that you can interact with the women even when not on a mission involving them. As for the missions button, personally i'd keep one sort of 'main questline' which is the normal progress of the story etc and then use mission button on the character to have some sort of personal character stories, or side quests etc.

Giving the characters a background and the game some lore, gives the game some depth. This can be done through dialogue of course, or maybe interacting with objects in the classroom or their houses or whatever for example. Adding such side interactions with the women also makes the game come alive. Which can also be done by adding some random events, things that can happen when you enter a certain room. For example, when entering the classroom, two futas teasing or harrassing a male, or when entering the cafeteria a futa having lunch, with a male beneath the table getting a different kind of lunch :sneaky:. I would keep the RNG on the low side personally with these, just some short fun scenes you can see whilst navigating the world. Not making it too hard to encounter them.

Anyhow, just some random tips. Things are obviously written from my point of view and my interests, so you always gotta do what feels right to you of course.

All in all, I like were it's all going :) Looking forward to seeing any and all developments <3
Thanks for trying out the demo!
I plan on adding random events/scenes, I just need to get the interations/map done right. As for missions, I'm thinking of each girl having their own little story thing, and this story simply adding positive/negative points to your relationship that can then effect the main story. Then, minigames can be used as filler in the story, as well as a way of influencing your points once you have already played through each girls arc.

Reactions: omglolguy32
Dec 16, 2022

Mac - Mega

PC - Mega
I'm personally not a fan of 'sandbox' style games and mandatory minigames, it more often than not ends up being a lot of clicking for little content / short scenes. That said, I do like the animated character screen, I think having some sort of optional dialogue in between major scenes could be nice for world and character development. I wouldn't make it a requirement, just a little extra for people who want to learn more about certain characters background etc. something like AAA games where you either select the highlighted option to continue the main quest, or listen to some optional story dialogue. I think I'd prefer if those were integrated into the main story and you get the opportunity to interact with some characters when it makes sense, instead of a map where you select a character to interact with.
Minigames I'd drop completely tbh, especially if it's just some mindless clickfest.

Dunno, those are just my thoughts on the topic in general. The implementation itself seems pretty good for a quick demo.

Reactions: Jccurtis

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
Thanks for checking out the demo!
To let everyone know, I only used the clicking minigame (if you can even call it that) because it was the quickest to work with.
And when it comes to dialogue, I was kind of thinking a fallout sought of thing, where you can ask plenty of questions, but only one option will progress.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 16, 2022
Thanks for checking out the demo!
To let everyone know, I only used the clicking minigame (if you can even call it that) because it was the quickest to work with.
And when it comes to dialogue, I was kind of thinking a fallout sought of thing, where you can ask plenty of questions, but only one option will progress.
Yeah, I figured that it was only made for the demo, but too many games do actually have these kind of pointless clicker minigames. Still, I wouldn't bother with minigames, designing a good minigame is no small task and anything else is just an annoyance imo.
Fallout style dialogue system is exactly what I'm referring to and does work well with VNs too.
If it really needs a map, then it should serve as a 'level' selection screen, not the actual gameplay, imo. Travelling on the map between places, passing time to wait for certain events to happen, doing chores like having to shower or sleep everday manually etc. are just tedious and not fun, I just prefer VNs and want to spend as little time as possible in any 'sandbox' systems. Again, Shadow over Blackmore or Desert Stalker would be my go-to examples of how it should be done.

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
Yeah, I figured that it was only made for the demo, but too many games do actually have these kind of pointless clicker minigames. Still, I wouldn't bother with minigames, designing a good minigame is no small task and anything else is just an annoyance imo.
Fallout style dialogue system is exactly what I'm referring to and does work well with VNs too.
If it really needs a map, then it should serve as a 'level' selection screen, not the actual gameplay, imo. Travelling on the map between places, passing time to wait for certain events to happen, doing chores like having to shower or sleep everday manually etc. are just tedious and not fun, I just prefer VNs and want to spend as little time as possible in any 'sandbox' systems. Again, Shadow over Blackmore or Desert Stalker would be my go-to examples of how it should be done.
Thats the hard part in my opinion. Some people want story based stuff, while some want to get right to the good stuff. Some people want linear stuff, while others want open sandbox stuff. Choosing and/or striking a balance between everything is quite difficult.

Reactions: derpdurp
Dec 16, 2022
Thats the hard part in my opinion. Some people want story based stuff, while some want to get right to the good stuff. Some people want linear stuff, while others want open sandbox stuff. Choosing and/or striking a balance between everything is quite difficult.
Yeah, true, but you don't need to strike a balance between everything, just do what you feel is right, it'll turn out better that way and you won't be able to make everyone happy anyways. Trying to please everyone is a futile effort imo, so better choose instead of balance :ROFLMAO:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AFutaFuture-0.3.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart

ILIYAK

Feb 18, 2021
PS: If you want to go for a more sandbox style, I'd highly recommend checking out Shadow over Blackmore if you haven't already. It has imo the best implementation of a side quest / sandbox / dialogue system that I've seen in a VN so far.
PPS: Or Desert Stalker is also pretty well done, with the world map portion of the game not taking up much time, long scenes and intersting side stuff.
But "shadow over blackmore" isn't sandbox xD

SVHD

Sep 21, 2022
I appear to be stuck in an infinite loop of only getting to see the nurse, anyone has any idea ?

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
I appear to be stuck in an infinite loop of only getting to see the nurse, anyone has any idea ?
Thats kind of all there is for now, so it just loops so that you can see all of the nurse stuff. In the next update, it will progress to the next day and allow you to view other girls.

Reactions: Ditrikn

Aken13

Jun 12, 2023
The best game in the world. Especially the scene of our mother making love to our father was the scene that affected me the most in my life. I hope we do more mischief with our mother. I love you game developer<3

• Red Heart
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes