MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
"Bug fix 1" for A Futa Future v0.2

I only corrected the name of the MC in the dialogs. Now everyone will call the MC by the name you give him.

Attention: As for the mother, there is no default name for the MC. So don't leave the field blank when you have to choose their name.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for this, and letting me know. I refer to the MC as Eric when writing, and used to search and replace function, I just forgot to do it with all of the instances where the characters refer to you by name.

Reactions: Mist.

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
Thanks for this, and letting me know. I refer to the MC as Eric when writing, and used to search and replace function, I just forgot to do it with all of the instances where the characters refer to you by name.
Small update. I set the default names (MC and mother), limited them to 20 characters, and prevented the names from ending with unintended spaces.
Screenshot_20230416_125535_Code Editor.png

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MrCheese25

Laki IH

Dec 30, 2020
Not trying to start an argument here, but what sort of Futa is this? Nothing against any particular type necessarily, just like to have my expectations properly set before going into things, and clearly Futa means very different things to different people. To be more specific, my questions are:

1: Are these Futas hermaphroditic? (both sets of reproductive organs)
2: Are these Futas reproductively viable? (sub-question for each organ set if they have both)

From perusing this thread I think I can guess the answers, but it hasn't been explicitly stated.

Cheers, and good luck regardless.

Reactions: Yakis0ba

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
Not trying to start an argument here, but what sort of Futa is this? Nothing against any particular type necessarily, just like to have my expectations properly set before going into things, and clearly Futa means very different things to different people. To be more specific, my questions are:

1: Are these Futas hermaphroditic? (both sets of reproductive organs)
2: Are these Futas reproductively viable? (sub-question for each organ set if they have both)

From perusing this thread I think I can guess the answers, but it hasn't been explicitly stated.

Cheers, and good luck regardless.
These are Futas with testicles and no vagina. So more dickgirl I guess.

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
I love the game but, I found a Bug when Mom comes into the room the picture is missing
Thanks for reporting it, I fixed the bug. You can download the corrective here.
P.s.: If you encounter any other bugs in this version of the game, please let me know so I can update my fix.

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2020
MrCheese25
then in itself I find that the game can still improve a little but it's on the right track, there are various bugs but I think I can fix that without problems, then for other functions repeat the same things with the "sister" when she always does the same to you tired question, if you add something in the dialogue it would be better. For the rest it's fine, the part of the nurse must be investigated immediately hahaha, even for the yoga girl. A nice idea that could be adopted and introduce more images in a row than imitating a prolonged sex scene, because so many black spaces get boring after a while, and another nice thing would be another scene with the mother.

for everything else go like this

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
MrCheese25
then in itself I find that the game can still improve a little but it's on the right track, there are various bugs but I think I can fix that without problems, then for other functions repeat the same things with the "sister" when she always does the same to you tired question, if you add something in the dialogue it would be better. For the rest it's fine, the part of the nurse must be investigated immediately hahaha, even for the yoga girl. A nice idea that could be adopted and introduce more images in a row than imitating a prolonged sex scene, because so many black spaces get boring after a while, and another nice thing would be another scene with the mother.

for everything else go like this
Thanks for the feedback! Now that i'm focusing on one character at a time, i'm able to make more renders for them as i wont be distracted by other things/characters. Plenty of other stuff will be reworked, gaps filled in for other characters, and hopefully choices that actually matter.

XbroiX

Oct 21, 2021
Love what you are doing so far! There aren't a lot of games that focus on the futa on male watersports genre so it's nice to see some development in that. Keep up the good work!

ed3k47

Aug 7, 2018
nice game. can't wait to see more. i also found a error when you go see the principle, after she asks the question, and you answer, she says it was rhetorical, the next screen i get a error and that all it goes. I downloaded the patch that fixed the one with the mom but it didn't fix that one.

Reactions: Mist.

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
nice game. can't wait to see more. i also found a error when you go see the principle, after she asks the question, and you answer, she says it was rhetorical, the next screen i get a error and that all it goes. I downloaded the patch that fixed the one with the mom but it didn't fix that one.
Thanks for reporting it, I fixed the bug. You can download the fix here.
P.s.: If you encounter any other bugs in this version of the game, please let me know so I can update my fix.

Sep 27, 2020
hi i made android port for myself i decided to post it here as well .it is a bit junky but its fapable i think beside text size if it has other problems let me know

Download Link

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
hi i made android port for myself i decided to post it here as well .it is a bit junky but its fapable i think beside text size if it has other problems let me know

Download Link
Any options to re-upload your port to another hosting?

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes