Oct 9, 2020
Thanks for the feedback!

There are plenty of different enviroments to come.
When it comes to the girls, I will continue to improve their appearance and to make their personalities a little more defined.
And when it comes to supernatural elements, maybe in the deepest levels of futa government there could be some supernatural element. If not, I might save supernatural elements for a medieval/fantasy futadom/femdom game.
imagine giving even small advice can help, a useful advice (perhaps it may seem trivial but it is not) also put some sounds in the future, they help a lot to make certain events even sexy , then as far as supernatural forwards are concerned, yes also for a fantasy game they fit better, but I also meant experiments of the futa society on males, medicines that make the muscles of the futa bigger, penis enlargement, things like this would make certain events more interesting. Then all you laugh that will be fine

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
imagine giving even small advice can help, a useful advice (perhaps it may seem trivial but it is not) also put some sounds in the future, they help a lot to make certain events even sexy , then as far as supernatural forwards are concerned, yes also for a fantasy game they fit better, but I also meant experiments of the futa society on males, medicines that make the muscles of the futa bigger, penis enlargement, things like this would make certain events more interesting. Then all you laugh that will be fine
Thanks for the advice. Adding sounds is a great idea.

And the stuff regarding medicine and experiments, it sounds like it would be perfect content for the nurse character.

Reactions: monsterdragon55

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Ah, I was curious as to why so many NSFW games have incest patches. I'm assuming its because patreon doesnt allow incest?
Yes
Would using the term stepmother instead of just mother act as a way around patreon?
No, step family is also banned by Patreon, Subscribestar allows it (and full incest) but lack of payment processors restricts growth

You can create a patch which reassigns relationships, give players the option to define relationships themselves or, since Patreon don't seem to actively search for incest and instead rely on reports by snitches, choose to live dangerously and just make a full incest game; a couple of games I support/ed did that and have got away with it for a long time

Reactions: ZZBible128

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
Yes

No, step family is also banned by Patreon, Subscribestar allows it (and full incest) but lack of payment processors restricts growth

You can create a patch which reassigns relationships, give players the option to define relationships themselves or, since Patreon don't seem to actively search for incest and instead rely on reports by snitches, choose to live dangerously and just make a full incest game; a couple of games I support/ed did that and have got away with it for a long time
Thanks for the info.

I guess there will be an incest patch in a future update lol.

Reactions: incest lover m/s

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
Yes

there are games that have even been denounced, an example of this is raptus, however the dev account is still on patreon today

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Also, for the next update, what character and/or fetish should be the main focus. I'm happy to add any fetish and/or new characters so long as I get a brief description of the desired addition.
Not sure if it fits here, but I would love to see more focus on the crossdressing clothing for the males. :)
Also not a fan of chastity, but I'm afraid I'm in the minority there.

And please makeit possible to us to rename the MC. ;-)

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrCheese25

Adra45

Aug 14, 2022
Right now it is only futa on male, however, in the next update the one and only female character will be added. My intent for her is that she will be "bullied" by the futa, and you can view these scenes. Then, when she meets the MC, she will be so grateful for finding someone that doesnt abuse her, that they will form a normal/loving relationship.
It would be cool if her behaviour changes with how you're behaving. She can be a normal/loving gf or had enough bullshit and decides to be sadistic towards protagonist. My main language isn't English so hope you understood what I'm saying lol

BigH34

Mar 26, 2023
It would be cool if her behaviour changes with how you're behaving. She can be a normal/loving gf or had enough bullshit and decides to be sadistic towards protagonist. My main language isn't English so hope you understood what I'm saying lol
I think its hard to code but that would be top

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
It's actually not so hard to code. You just need a love and a dom path, two variables. And in each scene with her renpy just has to know wich path you are on.
So it's not difficult but it doubles the amount of work for this char and if you want to see all scences you have to play the game two times. The main problem would be thatif you play only one route you get less scenes per update then otherwise:
Dev makes 10 scenes (8+2 with dualchar) per update and needs 3 weeks to do so.
Dualpath: still 10 scenes in 3 weeks but 6 scenes for normal chars and 2 for lovepath and 2 for dompath
-> If you decide to only play the dom path you get 2 scenes less then otherwise.
"I had to wait 3 weeks for only 20min gameplay? This dev sucks and should work harder!" :-D
But yeah then you could chose to have that girl ineracting with you the way you prefer, so better gamequality....

Dev will have to chose. :)

Reactions: BigH34

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
My problem with the game is the lore and how MC feels about his situations. It's been 100yrs of Futa Rule. All boys would be ok with this society and wouldn't complain about anything.

Mc wouldn't complain about being in a dress or about futas being so dominant, or about anything today's people would complain about. He'd grow up knowing men are subservient to futas and that would be that.

Kinda throws me out of the game when the lore states that all men know futas are in control yet mc feels weird when a futa wants to fuck him or treats him poorly. 100yrs is a LONG ass time, that's 3 generations. Unless his great-grandfather (possibly great-great) is still alive, there would be no one alive to even know what the previous world was like.

It would just be business as usual.

Adra45

Aug 14, 2022
It's actually not so hard to code. You just need a love and a dom path, two variables. And in each scene with her renpy just has to know wich path you are on.
So it's not difficult but it doubles the amount of work for this char and if you want to see all scences you have to play the game two times. The main problem would be thatif you play only one route you get less scenes per update then otherwise:
Dev makes 10 scenes (8+2 with dualchar) per update and needs 3 weeks to do so.
Dualpath: still 10 scenes in 3 weeks but 6 scenes for normal chars and 2 for lovepath and 2 for dompath
-> If you decide to only play the dom path you get 2 scenes less then otherwise.
"I had to wait 3 weeks for only 20min gameplay? This dev sucks and should work harder!" :-D
But yeah then you could chose to have that girl ineracting with you the way you prefer, so better gamequality....

Dev will have to chose. :)
I don't like splitted content either. I'm saying it as secondary content, once the main path is done (which is loving gf) they can do the other one or work on it little by little without disrupting the work

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I don't like splitted content either. I'm saying it as secondary content, once the main path is done (which is loving gf) they can do the other one or work on it little by little without disrupting the work
The problem with only working on 1 path till that path is complete, while ignoring other paths, is that it goes multiple updates being basically kinetic. When you start giving choices, especially with only 2 choices, and one of those choices always says (work in progress), and that goes on till the first path is complete, it makes the game dull and seem to slowly progress, as a whole. Personally, with other games I follow, and enjoy, they alternate routes with each update, so that each route moves at a decent pace. If the dev updates once a month, each month, swap routes. Or...works the same if they go 2-3 months between updates. May be my own opinion, but that is based from what I've seen.

ionpop

Aug 5, 2019
Thanks for the feedback!

I too felt that the very start was rushed. I thinks its because when I initially started, I started making renders rather then the script. But when I did start the script, I needed to write it in such a way as to piece together the renders. Even then, because my PC is terrible, certain renders that pieced scenes together didn't make the cut.

And I will allow the MC's name to be change in a future update, using one name was just easier for me to start writing/coding.
Write down the render ideas, write a cohesive script to include as many as you can without it feeling forced, do the renders, repeat until you run out of script/render ideas.

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
Good luck on the game.. Hoping for some nice futa on male action here in the future. ;)
Thanks!

The next update is 25% done, and will have one new lewd scene for each character, plus some other stuff. The lewd scenes wont be super action packed as I want to somewhat ease the player in, but the update after will be where the action really begins.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes