ILIYAK

Feb 18, 2021
A typical Futa-Dom game, I would say.

My only concern is: you can't skip the urination scenes.
(For a moment there, I got really scared, when the MC ordered the "chocolate milkshake" :HideThePain: )

Reactions: Ethernetwork

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
A typical Futa-Dom game, I would say.

My only concern is: you can't skip the urination scenes.
(For a moment there, I got really scared, when the MC ordered the "chocolate milkshake" :HideThePain: )
That will be fixed in the next update, as it will become skippable. Thanks for playing!

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
In addition to that there will likely be a rebellion/resistance route.
....Interesting...I am really not into being a sub for sadistic futas but when this route gets added I might try the game if it is what I think it is. Is this an overthrow the government type route or is it simply a route where the MC is the one doing the fucking instead? ...or is it just "I'm gonna be a sassy boi" but get fucked anyway? lol.

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
This Game Have Just Futa on Male? How About Futa on Female? Or Futa NTR?
Right now it is only futa on male, however, in the next update the one and only female character will be added. My intent for her is that she will be "bullied" by the futa, and you can view these scenes. Then, when she meets the MC, she will be so grateful for finding someone that doesnt abuse her, that they will form a normal/loving relationship.

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
....Interesting...I am really not into being a sub for sadistic futas but when this route gets added I might try the game if it is what I think it is. Is this an overthrow the government type route or is it simply a route where the MC is the one doing the fucking instead? ...or is it just "I'm gonna be a sassy boi" but get fucked anyway? lol.
I'm thinking the rebel route will be both. In an update the MC will go to the government/party HQ and perhaps he can start influencing Futa's and the world/government in order to make it better for males.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I'm thinking the rebel route will be both. In an update the MC will go to the government/party HQ and perhaps he can start influencing Futa's and the world/government in order to make it better for males.
Sounds good, but forgive me for being skeptical but from what I've seen, the way games with this type of futa dom usually go, that sounds like it would end terribly for the MC. Like he'd be immediately arrested for challenging the Futa equivalent of the CCP government :KEK: , and then permanently locked in a pillory for anyone to use. Ideally id like to avoid anything involving the MC being fucked but the game doesn't have to be for me.
But I can say I am interested to see how you would go about writing that route and have it make sense in such a world.

Reactions: MrCheese25
Oct 9, 2020
MrCheese25
hello, I was able to try your game in itself it's not bad come on, the graphix is beautiful and has some beautiful scenes, certainly you can improve a lot on certain girls and you can also expand certain environments and places, surely if there was also a supernatural factor could also be a little extra charge to insert certain interesting details, however not bad for this start I am officially following you

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
MrCheese25
hello, I was able to try your game in itself it's not bad come on, the graphix is beautiful and has some beautiful scenes, certainly you can improve a lot on certain girls and you can also expand certain environments and places, surely if there was also a supernatural factor could also be a little extra charge to insert certain interesting details, however not bad for this start I am officially following you
Thanks for the feedback!

There are plenty of different enviroments to come.
When it comes to the girls, I will continue to improve their appearance and to make their personalities a little more defined.
And when it comes to supernatural elements, maybe in the deepest levels of futa government there could be some supernatural element. If not, I might save supernatural elements for a medieval/fantasy futadom/femdom game.

Reactions: monsterdragon55
Jul 25, 2022
If you include incest in this game in the future I might consider giving it a chance and maybe supporting it... If you add incest just be careful with patreon, try to work around it the way many developers do

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
If you include incest in this game in the future I might consider giving it a chance and maybe supporting it... If you add incest just be careful with patreon, try to work around it the way many developers do
Ah, I was curious as to why so many NSFW games have incest patches. I'm assuming its because patreon doesnt allow incest?
Would using the term stepmother instead of just mother act as a way around patreon?

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2022
Ah, I was curious as to why so many NSFW games have incest patches. I'm assuming its because patreon doesnt allow incest?
Would using the term stepmother instead of just mother act as a way around patreon?
Yes, it works

then you outsource the patch

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
the term landlord and tenant also works

or you can consider creating a SubscribeStar account and have more freedom

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes