HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I think there is something wrong with that statement and the behavior of said Futas. ^^
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As far as I know, men are not able to get pregnant. ^^

Will there be choices in later updates?
Saying no/acting rebellious in some situations would be nice.
For my part, I would like to avoid drinking piss. ^^
Please don't let the MC be that retarded. ^^

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
I'm thinking that when a make a route for a character, there may be a kind of 'reverse' route.
I didn't quite understand your answer due to my translator, but since Icarus Media has deprived us of fucking the Futa women of the family I would really appreciate it if you would take a different path from him.

Fucking and being fucked by them is also part of it lol

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
I think there is something wrong with that statement and the behavior of said Futas. ^^
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As far as I know, men are not able to get pregnant. ^^

Will there be choices in later updates?
Saying no/acting rebellious in some situations would be nice.
For my part, I would like to avoid drinking piss. ^^
Please don't let the MC be that retarded. ^^
One such ending will like have male pregnancy, and I just wanted to get it mentioned.

One the first day, the pee drinking scene will likely become optional as a kind of tutorial. Then, starting in the second update/day 2, the game will largely be choice focused. That being, you can choose which girl to pursue, and which NSFW scenes that you want to skip. In addition to that there will likely be a rebellion/resistance route.

Reactions: Echoic and HorizonD

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
Thanks for all of your interest everyone!

One thing I just want to ask is about the length. This version has around 100 renders, and the script is about 5000 words. Is that too short, too long or what?

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
Obrigado por todo o interesse de todos!

Uma coisa que eu só quero perguntar é sobre o comprimento. Esta versão tem cerca de 100 renderizações e o script tem cerca de 5.000 palavras. Isso é muito curto, muito longo ou o quê?
[/CITAR]
It's about average in my opinion.

CatLimiter

Sep 21, 2019
Trying it out now. Is there or is there any plans for their to be denial chastity? One of the best parts of futadom is it can show them getting orgasms as much as they want while the MC stays denied, imo.

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
Trying it out now. Is there or is there any plans for their to be denial chastity? One of the best parts of futadom is it can show them getting orgasms as much as they want while the MC stays denied, imo.
Chastity will likely be included in a future update/route with the MC being denied release.

The only reason it wasn't included in chapter 1 was because it took me a while to figure out how to properly apply a chasity cage to a character lol.

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
Also, for the next update, what character and/or fetish should be the main focus. I'm happy to add any fetish and/or new characters so long as I get a brief description of the desired addition.

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
The current plan regarding female is that there might maybe one, and one only. That being, perhaps she is a normal female, or maybe lore wise, she is a futa that has a birth defect that renders her a normal female.
If there's just one girl it would be nice if you had a pure/cute relationship with the girl before she gets gradually corrupted by increasingly sadistic futas. If the game is based around futas dominating you they are ideally stealing your girl or stealing a girl you're interested in too, it's another form of domination after all.

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
If there's just one girl it would be nice if you had a pure/cute relationship with the girl before she gets gradually corrupted by increasingly sadistic futas. If the game is based around futas dominating you they are ideally stealing your girl or stealing a girl you're interested in too, it's another form of domination after all.
Sounds like a good idea.

• Sad
Reactions: Primarch_Fulgrim
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes