omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
So I checked out the game, liking the start so far. Unforunately it seems this is one of those games were you can't see all content without doing several playthroughs. Which is not a complete turn off or something, but I would have preferred to see everything in one playthrough. Anyhow, since that's personal preference, onto the next thing; I noticed a few bugs/things I wanted to mention.

1) I've put in my own name for the MC but somehow all characters in the game keep calling me 'Eric'. That's not what I put in and it's a bit weird they keep calling me that instead of by my name. I think the name Eric is hardcoded at the moment in the dialogue, instead of taking the name the player choose.
2) When choosing the option to go to the principal, and she asks if you know why she summoned you here, if you answer "yes" the game returns an error (so the first of the two Yes/No dialogue options). You can choose to rollback and then choose "no" to continue the scenne, but I thought it's worth mentioning the other decision results in a renpy error.

MrCheese25 Just wanted to let you know, so you could fix things :)

Also something for the future, might be worth it to add a gallery so you can replay scenes, or at least see what you're missing. As there's a big load of options to choose from when you return to school the second day, but every option results in you going home directly afterwards. The game is pretty short now so you can easily replay to see everything, but when the game is longer, and you can't see everything in one playthrough, i'd say a gallery is a must. That's my opinion of course, but wanted to make the suggestion.

Looking forward to see where this game is going to go from here on.

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
So I checked out the game, liking the start so far. Unforunately it seems this is one of those games were you can't see all content without doing several playthroughs. Which is not a complete turn off or something, but I would have preferred to see everything in one playthrough. Anyhow, since that's personal preference, onto the next thing; I noticed a few bugs/things I wanted to mention.

1) I've put in my own name for the MC but somehow all characters in the game keep calling me 'Eric'. That's not what I put in and it's a bit weird they keep calling me that instead of by my name. I think the name Eric is hardcoded at the moment in the dialogue, instead of taking the name the player choose.
2) When choosing the option to go to the principal, and she asks if you know why she summoned you here, if you answer "yes" the game returns an error (so the first of the two Yes/No dialogue options). You can choose to rollback and then choose "no" to continue the scenne, but I thought it's worth mentioning the other decision results in a renpy error.

MrCheese25 Just wanted to let you know, so you could fix things :)

Also something for the future, might be worth it to add a gallery so you can replay scenes, or at least see what you're missing. As there's a big load of options to choose from when you return to school the second day, but every option results in you going home directly afterwards. The game is pretty short now so you can easily replay to see everything, but when the game is longer, and you can't see everything in one playthrough, i'd say a gallery is a must. That's my opinion of course, but wanted to make the suggestion.

Looking forward to see where this game is going to go from here on.
Thanks for the feedback! I have been working on the code, and practicing in my own time, so hopefully it will be fixed, and stuff like that doesn't happen in the future. Also, while practicing my code, creating a gallery is something that I have also been looking into. So, in time it will all hopefully come together!

Reactions: omglolguy32

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
Thanks for the feedback! I have been working on the code, and practicing in my own time, so hopefully it will be fixed, and stuff like that doesn't happen in the future. Also, while practicing my code, creating a gallery is something that I have also been looking into. So, in time it will all hopefully come together!
Looking forward to it, you did great so far!

I just noticed another bug, something you can also fix for the future, near the end if you select "Watch tv and relax", the woman starts breastfeeding you, but at the point of her saying "There you go baby, all done.", the background is black with an error at the top left of the screen saying "Image '10' not found."

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
Looking forward to it, you did great so far!

I just noticed another bug, something you can also fix for the future, near the end if you select "Watch tv and relax", the woman starts breastfeeding you, but at the point of her saying "There you go baby, all done.", the background is black with an error at the top left of the screen saying "Image '10' not found."
It's just full of errors lol! Usually when I test it, I do so in the renpy launcher rather than the packaged exe. So, i'll have to start doing that from now on! Thanks!

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
The latest patreon post (posted 23 hours ago) said 'tomorrow' for the 0.3.5 update. So hopefully we'll see a release today :)

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
Yep! It should be out today, just have to go in for night shift and when I get back I'll get to uploading it. :)
I just wanted to add, Patreon will be getting 0.3.5, while public release is 0.3 (I screwed up a lot of the coding thats why it's a mess lol) but, I learnt a lot from this update, from stuff regarding screens and buttons, to having a go at implementing animations!

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
I just wanted to add, Patreon will be getting 0.3.5, while public release is 0.3 (I screwed up a lot of the coding thats why it's a mess lol) but, I learnt a lot from this update, from stuff regarding screens and buttons, to having a go at implementing animations!
Sounds good! Looking forward to seeing/playing what you created. I'll report any bugs I find like I did in the past. Unfortunately I can't help out financially but at least I can help you a bit by doing that :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrCheese25

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
Hello everyone, here is the release for v0.3!

I learnt a lot of coding things when making this version, and in turn, I screwed up a lot of things. That's why this update is technically split into two versions (0.3, 0.3.5)
I don't think that I will flag this as an update, at least, not until v0.3.5 is publicly released in 1-2 weeks. v0.3.5 contains animations, and, the following version, v0.4, is going to be BIG. While the nurse still has lots that needs doing, I will be focusing on a different character.
v0.4 will be me testing:
More animations
Adding voices and sounds
Testing different UI things
Relationship system/points
And a minigame that will affect such points.

Anyway, here is the release, please let me know if there are any bugs. Plus, I will post some test animations here soon! Thanks! :)

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
Anyway, here is the release, please let me know if there are any bugs.
I noticed no bugs in the new content, but did notice the "Image '10' not found." error is still there during the breastfeeding. That's the only bug I encountered in the game (restarted from the beginning), seems you fixed the rest I reported last time :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrCheese25

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
I noticed no bugs in the new content, but did notice the "Image '10' not found." error is still there during the breastfeeding. That's the only bug I encountered in the game (restarted from the beginning), seems you fixed the rest I reported last time :)
I knew I would forget one! I made sure to include the stuff from Mist, and played through as much content as I could! But hey, no new bugs is a good start!

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes