ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Aww. I was excited until I saw it was a sequel to a game I didn't care for. I was never much into BDSM, despite my otherwise wide range of interests.

One question for the futa experts out in the world:
How can futanari cum if they have no balls?
I've seen some say that the bottom half of the ovaries create the semen like internal testes.
And while that would make a male sterile, futas are 'superior' in most stories. Size, stamina, volume, number of ejaculations, etc.
So stronger sperm that can handle higher temperatures seems in line with that.

• Wow
Reactions: Seinks

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
The mother is so hot to have a dick, wished it was the daughter who is the futanari instead

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
I have seen on this website games that are not approved for loli or shota content, does that not also apply to this game? Don't get me wrong, I don't care, but that rule isn't a bit random? It's because it's futa/trans content, if it's allowed, I'm just asking

Teraknight

Aug 15, 2020
I have seen on this website games that are not approved for loli or shota content, does that not also apply to this game? Don't get me wrong, I don't care, but that rule isn't a bit random? It's because it's futa/trans content, if it's allowed, I'm just asking
There are a lot of Futa/Trans games here on the site if you didnt notice so i doubt its a reason to remove it in that case.

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
One question for the futa experts out in the world:
How can futanari cum if they have no balls?
Same way some women can squirt. So I guess realistically it wouldn't be cum but rather sex fluids, probably.
Either that or futanaris have a unknown biology.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Seinks

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
There are a lot of Futa/Trans games here on the site if you didnt notice so i doubt its a reason to remove it in that case.
It doesn't seem like you haven't understood it. I don't care about gay or futa/trans content, I've just said that many times this type of content is canceled by loli and shota for representing minors or looking like minors even if they aren't. It is strange that this content is acceptable but others are not, nothing more It's just that I find it strange because some things do and others don't and I assure you that I'm not going to play this game but it's just curiosity

Reactions: mrttao