iamreek

Nov 25, 2017
I've only seen page one and I know the rest of the 4 pages is everyone talking about the title. Wow...the titles are getting crazy.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
So much hate here, me finally the next part of this series is translated, looking forward to the read

DaGecko

Feb 27, 2019
Think I had a stroke reading that title.
Agreed! I definitely failed my "Call of Cthulhu" horror check and lost some sanity points just reading it...

I know we don't kink-shame here... but I think this went so far beyond what can be considered a 'kink'! ... and then went past 'perverted', sailed over 'abominable' and kept going until it disappeared into the mists of the above mention Lovecraftian horror.

Hell... Cthulhu just called and said, "Don't blame *ME* for this shit! I'm freaked too!"

(by the way, love your signature:
"Being a sociopath these days feels more normal than abiding to the craziness people want you to." )

DaGecko

Feb 27, 2019
One question for the futa experts out in the world:
How can futanari cum if they have no balls?
same wormhole/dimensional rift that manga characters bleed from I guess... (when a 1 meter tall <3-ish feet for Westerners> little girl can fill a swimming pool with her blood and still have enough to walk away, you have to be dealing with some sort of extra-dimensional bullshit)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Seinks

allisrandom

Mar 10, 2023
Oooh, nice! I loved the prequel, can't wait to see how this continues. I recommend playing that first.

Sadly, part 1 never got a translation, but here's a quick summary of the crazy story so far (parts 1 and 2) for those who want to jump right in:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Barking at the Moon