• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Nov 16, 2020
Bitcoin part was a joke, BUT for anyone actually experience the same issue, rename the game folders since windows has an issue with the giant ass fucking name lol. You want to start with the top level folder and then do the inner folders(if that's how you extracted it). Then it should work just fine as long as you had your system locale set to japan.
You are a legend, this is the thing that worked for me.

Reactions: rawrtor

Shy Spy

Oct 8, 2020
All of the downloads say "Internet Security prevented these files from opening". Are they trojans, or do I need to adjust something?

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
All of the downloads say "Internet Security prevented these files from opening". Are they trojans, or do I need to adjust something?
i believe someone said here in previous message its a false positive

MrMister0815

May 11, 2018
Does anyone have a guide for how to circumvent the security or a download that won't trigger it ,then?
For starters, try shortening the path length by renaming the the .ZIP file (or/and the extracted folder) into something shorter.
Other than that, maybe try disabling Smart Screen Filter? There are a couple of possible reasons why that error could show up.

Reactions: Gelia
Jan 14, 2023
i believe someone said here in previous message its a false positive
I'd advise looking up how Facebook imbeds trackers into photos then doing a high level scan on some of the images. Not so good.

..But.

If you want the content (legal in Country of Origin) just be safe out there. The Law is... very dumb[1]:

[1] No, you don't get to ask why this conversation happened just before that news broke either.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
I'd advise looking up how Facebook imbeds trackers into photos then doing a high level scan on some of the images. Not so good.

..But.

If you want the content (legal in Country of Origin) just be safe out there. The Law is... very dumb[1]:

[1] No, you don't get to ask why this conversation happened just before that news broke either.
im not talking about you, someone here posted a message some false positive virus in the game folder so i dont who that person is

Shy Spy

Oct 8, 2020
For starters, try shortening the path length by renaming the the .ZIP file (or/and the extracted folder) into something shorter.
Other than that, maybe try disabling Smart Screen Filter? There are a couple of possible reasons why that error could show up.
This fix it. Thanks, friend!

Reactions: MrMister0815

zufield

Mar 6, 2018
Does anyone know how to fix the fonts being all fucked up ingame? EG, the character names are super compressed onto a single character on dialogue boxes, and sometimes words are on top of each other.

MrMister0815

May 11, 2018
How did we go from incest to cloning?
This is a series of 5 games. IIRC, the first clone gets introduced in game 3, which is not translated yet. One of the clones made a short appearance in the previous game.

Does anyone know how to fix the fonts being all fucked up ingame? EG, the character names are super compressed onto a single character on dialogue boxes, and sometimes words are on top of each other.
I have never encountered such a behavior and I'm having a hard time imagining how this could ever happen. Basis troubleshoot steps I would recommend are:
  1. Does this behavior occur on a different PC as well?
  2. Does unzipping/downloading the game again fix the error?
  3. Does shortening the game's file path (i.e. move the folder to e.g. C:\) fix the error?
That way we can at least narrow down the cause to either the PC or the game itself.

zufield

Mar 6, 2018
I'm running this on a desktop PC, Windows 11, using Locale Emulator. I can't exactly test it on another computer because I don't have one.

Unzipping doesn't matter, shortening the path doesn't matter.

Here is an example of the problem: