A Game for Everyone...

shenazqt

Jun 5, 2021
Hello there, I am a 19 yr old dev. I have been playing some adult games for last 3 months. Most of the games try to satisfy one category of fetish. So I thought I will build a 2D (sorry guys I can't do 3D as my laptop is a low end pc) renpy game for Most of the fetishes, like netorare,netori,netorase, femdom, maledom,simple romance, cuckqueans, BDSM, etc. It will also possibly be both male and female protagonist(not dual), the protagonist can choose to be a sub or a dom or even find a middle ground. So I need your support with what kind of things you want in the game.Please help me. THANK YOU.(sorry if my english is bad)

shenazqt

Jun 5, 2021
It is totally avaoidable, Your choices makes the story....(help me how to make it more likable by everyone)

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Dude... come on this will be my first game.... I will release the game with completed tag by this time next year
Im sure when coming up with this idea you asked yourself "Why does no one make a game that pleases everyone and has every fetish, that would make so much money!" The answer is quite simple. 1 its impossible to please everyone, and 2 attempting to make a quality game that incorporates a large amount of fetishes is a undertaking one person cant complete. Take seeds of chaos for example, despite its large team and funds, its still not able to complete its main story lines and pairings in a reasonable time. Yet someone who is 19, and quite new to the scene wants to do it himself? The coding, the writing, the art, and tying that in with fetishes to please everyone? I mean good luck bro, Im sure it'll be a good learning experience for you at the least.

Wankyudo

Jul 26, 2017
A dozen people in a particular niche playing your game is a better response then a thousand people who put it down because their own fetish is just tacked on for the sake of appealing to everyone. There's a reason why you see those games only filling a specific niche, and that's because it's more productive to go down one path and master it over trying to jack-of-all-trades every kink and then being surprised that nobody wants to play it because each person has a game tailored to their fetish already existing and done in a way where they feel that they are the main target audience of the game and therefore it's a game just for them.

It's a bad idea trying to do everything. It's always been a bad idea to try and do everything. It always will be a bad idea to try and do everything.

shenazqt

Jun 5, 2021
Im sure when coming up with this idea you asked yourself "Why does no one make a game that pleases everyone and has every fetish, that would make so much money!" The answer is quite simple. 1 its impossible to please everyone, and 2 attempting to make a quality game that incorporates a large amount of fetishes is a undertaking one person cant complete. Take seeds of chaos for example, despite its large team and funds, its still not able to complete its main story lines and pairings in a reasonable time. Yet someone who is 19, and quite new to the scene wants to do it himself? The coding, the writing, the art, and tying that in with fetishes to please everyone? I mean good luck bro, Im sure it'll be a good learning experience for you at the least.
I know dude.... I won't give up..... I will make this happen.... I will do my best